Airbus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Airbus Interview Questions

Interviews at Airbus

2.9

Terminal Maintainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was very good and positive, but after answering all the requirements and signing an offer the communication was lost. And the opportunity gone in a very strange manner I call it unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• are you welling to relocate?   1 Answer
    • are you ok with travelling?   1 Answer
    • descripe your role in brief as a VSAT specialist?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus in March 2019.

Interview

applied online, spoke directly with an internal recruiter that was very helpful, did all the checks, relayed questions to and from client, invited to interview, but circumstances changed and job was no longer available.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Getafe (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Getafe (Spain)) in March 2019.

Interview

Throughout the airbus website in carrers, you choose the location and department. Your CV is reviewed, you have a test which proves your math and logic skills with a final interview where several types of questions are asked

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus in April 2019.

Interview

1er entretien de présélection en ligne sur la plateforme Hirevue, puis 2nd entretien de 30 min avec la Manager 2 semaines après, puis 3ème entretien de 15 min avec le directeur. Entretiens entièrement en anglais.

Interview Questions

• Qu'avez-vous compris du poste ?   1 Answer
    • Pouvez-vous donner une de vos qualités et un de vos défauts ?   Answer Question

Werkstudent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Airbus (Hamburg (Germany)) in March 2019.

Interview

Sehr nettes und informatives Vorstellungsgespräch, die Belegschaft (Verwaltung) in der Produktion war größtenteils 50+ und hat einen nicht wirklich mit offenen Armen empfangen. Der Leiter mit dem ich das Gespräch hatte war auch alles andere als sympathisch, er wirkte eher kühl und emotionslos. Das sind natürlich rein subjektive Wahrnehmungen meinerseits innerhalb eines Vorstellungsgespräches, welches ungefähr 1-1,5 Stunden dauerte, es ist natürlich durchaus möglich, dass die Leute dort einen schlechten Tag hatten, aber wenn man auf den ersten Blick ein bestimmtes Betriebsklima mitbekommt und die Kollegen untereinander anscheinend aneinander vorbeiarbeiten, macht man sich als Bewerber natürlich seine Gedanken.

Interview Questions

• Welche Rolle würden Sie innerhalb eines Teams einnehmen?   1 Answer

Entry Level Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile Junction, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Airbus (Mobile Junction, AL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Practical test and short interview followed by a drug screen and physical. Very simple yet time consuming process. I really want to be able to view everything so I’m just typing something

Ingénieur Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

Il y a d'abord une sélection puis un entretien video avec le service RH et enfin un entretien avec le manager. La durée est relativement longue, il faut parfois compter plus d'un mois. L'entretien video se passe bien car ils te laissent le temps de préparer tes réponses.

Interview Questions

• Quelle est la valeur d'Airbus qui vous correspond le plus?   Answer Question

Working Student Interview

Interview

There was no HR interview, it was directly an interview with the team I would work with. They were all very friendly and pleasant to speak to, they thoroughly talked about what the position is about, what the department does, what their backgrounds are, etc

Director, Business Transformation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Kitchener, ON (Canada)) in February 2019.

Interview

I had only one session with HR very quick and then a conference with the position owner for about 1 hour around 1 week later on, everything was made remotely they provided the final results around 2 to 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Basically they asked for a salary range expected , if how many days to be available and to talk about myself experience.   1 Answer

Stagiaire Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

2 entretiens: vidéo enregistrement et l'entretien avec l'équipe. L'entretien avec l'équipe a passé par vidéo chat. Ils m'ont demandé quels sont mes compétences et pourquoi je voudrais m'intégrer dans leur équipe.

Interview Questions

• Comment est-ce que vos expériences sont liés à cette poste   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.