Airbus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Airbus Interview Questions

Interviews at Airbus

2.9

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Airbus in March 2014.

Interview

Conversational and personality inquiry. Little technical inquiry. Generally wanted to see if I had an understanding of what the company does and if I understand the client. Mostly just asked about my background and personal interests.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Compensation was negotiable

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Airbus (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Very low pressure met with senior staff and peers. No tricks. Straight forward Interview lasted 2 days. Very challenging time constraints on many they seemed rushed. They needed help

Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Wichita, KS (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview process was low pressure and relaxed. They rely heavy on current employee referrals when possible.

Head Hunter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus in June 2008.

Interview

I was a little complex due to the language barrier. They seem like they would be a great company to work for if the were salary competetive.

money

Executive Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Airbus in October 2014.

Interview

The process was well outlined. Human Resources advised of the schedule and kept to it. Questions were well thought out and relevant to the job for which I was being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• How have you grown in previous positions?   1 Answer

Financial Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Herndon, VA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

First contacted by HR to schedule onsite interview. Interview was about 2 hours long - I was being interviewed by 3 different people each from a different level of seniority.

Interview Questions

• Different conditions in SQL? Tell me a little about yourself, what do you know about Airbus?   Answer Question

VP Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksburg, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (Clarksburg, MD (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The new position was located in France and the interviews were mainly via telephone. My technical background was very close, but I did not have direct experience at an Airbus, Boeing, etc., or equivalent, which other candidates did have. In any event, the remote interviewing process was a very worthwhile experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked to summarize my background and explain why I would be a good fit for the position.   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Temecula, CA (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Group interview. You will get technical questions. Anything on your resume is open game and must be prepared to answer questions about it. Personality questions are also part of this. How you deal with pressure and stress since this is a 911 environment.

Interview Questions

• Anything on your resume that you say you know well. Anything on your resume is open game and must be prepared to answer questions about it. Personality questions are also part of this. How you deal with pressure and stress since this is a 911 environment.   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Herndon, VA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager that asked me about my qualifications and background. Then, I was selected to interview separately at their HQ with the Senior Tax Associate and Tax Manager, both interviews went well. Finally, I was selected for a third interview with the Tax Director. The third and final interview was to see if the potential candidate would fit in the company's culture.

Interview Questions

• What are your favorite things to do outside work?   1 Answer

Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Airbus (Cary, NC (US)) in July 2009.

Interview

First a phone interview with hiring manager followed up a week later by 1:1 interview with the HR rep, then the hiring manager again, then a group interview with the development group and then the test group all on the same day, Was asked to solve a logic problem plus C language questions and asked interview questions about worst working situation with past peers and mgmt to see how i dealt with those issues.

Interview Questions

• *iter++ vs * (iter ++) : explain whether they are different or not   1 Answer
    • logic question about how to determine which switches on a switchplate at the end of a hall control which lights in a room that you can only visit once   1 Answer