Airbus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Airbus Interview Questions

Updated 7 Jun 2019

2.9

Propulsion Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

Typical interview questions along with technical questions based on basics of propulsion.
    Asked questions related to my engineering club, how I solved an real life engineering problem, how I work with teammates and in a group, how I respond to deadlines.

Aircraft Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

It was very short and to the point. I liked that it was a very casual environment, it gave me an insight to the type of work environment I would be working with. The initial phone screening by HR was a bit vague and no technical questions could be answered, that was completed during the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize your work?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

Two interviews: one HR, one with an engineer. The first, HR, was to get to know more about personality and background, and was half in French, half in English (internship in France). Questions were about why I applied, what were my strengths and weaknesses and what experience I had in teamwork.
    Second interview was more technical, with more details about the expectations of the internship. There were some technical questions about Lean, and others regarding skills in implementing macros with VBA.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me three of your strengths, and three things to improve?   Answer Question

Senior Administrative Assistant In Miami Supporting Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

The application and interview process went smoothly. I applied and about 2-4 weeks later I received a call. After speaking to the recruiter about the job she revealed the job paid in the high 40's which was shocking because the requirements were 6-8 years of experience and an associates/ BA preferred. Aerospace companies typically pay well but this opportunity is below market so I was not interested. They will try to sell you on their benefits but there are other great companies with great benefits that pay market.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty standard, be prepared to walk through your resume and know about the company.   Answer Question

Seats and IFE Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus in August 2015.

Interview

It was a very good interview. The interviewer was nice throughout the interview and clearly described what the position entailed. It was a phone interview, and the questions primarily consisted of my employment and school history. Airbus was very prompt after the interview in informing me if they were going to proceed with or without me.

Interview Questions

• What would you first do if you were accepted into this position?   Answer Question

Vice President Research & Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (Dulles, VA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied after being referred by a colleague. Took some time before being asked to answer 4 essay questions. Questions were somewhat open ended and this took considerable time to complete. Nearly another month passed before a short 30 min phone interview. Finally there was a face to face interview at US headquarters with one technical person and one HR person. One person did not make it. I was asked to brief one of my responses to the essay question.

Interview Questions

• What technology do you think will most impact Airbus in the next 5 years and why?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where your plan failed and what you did to overcome it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Herndon, VA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Submitted cover letter & resume online via Airbus web portal after having researched the company and carefully studied the job description which resulted in seeing good match with my profile and an very interesting role.
    Received call from recruiter which lead to invitation to face to face interview with 4 people.
    Arrived ahead of time to the interview but had to wait until approx. 30 minutes after scheduled time for someone to meet me.
    Did not feel that the face to face interview vent well and was told by HR manager to call her the next day, which I did and left a voice mail. Made follow up calls without any progress until recruiter reached out to me and said that they had selected other candidate.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

My interview experienve was very relaxed I would say, they only inquired about my experience and skill set. We held a conversation afterwards for a while then carried on with our days.

Financial Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Herndon, VA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

First contacted by HR to schedule onsite interview. Interview was about 2 hours long - I was being interviewed by 3 different people each from a different level of seniority.

Interview Questions

• Different conditions in SQL? Tell me a little about yourself, what do you know about Airbus?   Answer Question

Entry Level Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile Junction, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Airbus (Mobile Junction, AL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Practical test and short interview followed by a drug screen and physical. Very simple yet time consuming process. I really want to be able to view everything so I’m just typing something