Airbus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Airbus Interview Questions

Updated 7 Jun 2019

2.9

Placement Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Filton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus (Filton, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

A day of assessment center, Very intensive yet friendly and relaxing environment. A range of various activities were conducted. Team-working, Interviews, technical review, written essays etc.
    You get a chance also to look around the facilities within the company.
    The good thing is that the company tries hard to keep all the nerves down as they understand the situation of people coming to the assessment day.

Change Manager Interview

Interview

It was an interview after having already worked for some years as a temporary worker at Airbus. You are nominated by your department manager and have to fill in some forms including background check. The interview happened in a friendly atmosphere, no tricky questions as it seemed, as they already know your qualities.

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Élancourt (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Élancourt (France)) in July 2017.

Interview

On 8 June 2017, I applied for the position "Channel Manager Secure Land Communication" at Airbus Defence and Space at Elancourt. I made very clear when filling in the SELFA questionnaire that the basic salary I would consider was in the 85 - 95 K€ range. I interacted over the phone with a consultant from ALIXIO MOBILITY, whose role was to pre-screen suitable candidates. The pre-screening seemed to be fine, and a face to face interview was set up on 18 July with the hiring manager at Elancourt. For that face to face interview, I travelled from the UK, where I live, to France, at my own expenses. The consultant from ALIXIO MOBILITY had informed me that Airbus does not reimburse candidates' travel expenses. Fine, I was prepared to go to the interview process at my own expenses, this would show the recruiting manager how motivated I was. The interview went rather well. Except that, at the end of the interview, the hiring manager discussed salary expectations. This is when I understood that the basic salary on offer was roughly HALF the one I had indicated in the SELFA questionnaire. Who during the pre-screening process made such a blunder that a candidate would travel from the UK to France and back, spending over £ 500 of her own pocket money in the process, to discover once on site that her salary requirements had been overlooked in such an unprofessional manner ? What I found unacceptable is the 30-second rushed, unapologetic and very dry phone call that I received from that consultant from ALIXIO MOBILITY to inform me that my application had been ruled out as a result of salary expectations well above Airbus's range. The blunder was not mine, the £ 500 loss was mine, and the blunder would be covered up. That's "accountability"! And then, today, I receive a letter from Airbus inviting me to update my profile on their recruitment site. Really?

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Airbus (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Two people at a conference room operations analyst and management personnel. They were very friendly. Went over what the company does, and then the structure of the interview questions

Analyst Interview

Interview

Two stage interview (with manager and HR), less than two hours interview each time. Relatively quick process, took less than 3 months. Very flexible to set up the interview slots.

Antenna Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stevenage, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (Stevenage, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

Meeting with the Project Manager and Technical Manager a few years ago at Stevenage when the company was EADS Astrium. They made a little introduction about the company and the type of business they work on, then they went through my CV asking me questions on each of my skills and duties on my current job at that time.
    They seemed to work a lot on computer simulations and had certain problems to solve with waveguides on which I lacked on experience and therefore I think I didn't get a job offer.
    The interviewers were nice and kind and offer me to pay for the travel expenses.
    On my exit, at reception, they made me fill some documentation in line with my CV.

Interview Questions

• To explain about the most significant achievement on my current position.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stade, Niedersachsen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus (Stade, Niedersachsen (Germany)) in March 2016.

Interview

very simple formal meeting nothing complicated asked about database knowledge and ready to tackle the challenge to work on the company database and showed some slides of work to be carried out in next 6 months

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to work in our company   4 Answers

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toulouse (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus (Toulouse (France)) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview 1 - HR telephone interview. General assessment of candidate with "HR Type" Questions and enquiries about previous experience (Work/Academic)
    Interview 2 - Interview with Manager of function. More technical interview

Interview Questions

• Describe previous working experiences   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

Test followed by competency questions. test was based on general engineerng basics and how they can be applied to airbus. was quite straightforward which most people will pass. interview was held my 2 senior engineers, 1 listened and 1 conducted the interview

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Airbus in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online and received an invitation to a face to face interview. The invitation included tips and pointers such as to research Airbus and the aviation industry, but questions such as these were not actually asked in this particular interview. There was a big emphasis on past projects and my portfolio, amongst some technical and standard behavioural models. The interviewers were very nice and accommodating and travel expenses were refunded.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time where you were part of a team that worked really well together   Answer Question