Airbus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Airbus Interview Questions

Updated 7 Jun 2019

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (Bristol, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Good interview, the interviewers had a lot of questions about myself, situations and what I know about the company. Competency-based questions followed by technical questions. I really enjoyed the interview at Airbus overall.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Madrid (Spain)).

Interview

After a phone call, I did an online interview with rrhh. It was a 45 min interview commenting my CV and making some easy questions, regarding to experiences leading groups and team playing.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a problem with one person of your work team?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

My online application went straight to face to face interview stage. I was invited to interview about a month after I submitted the application. Friendly but formal interview with two line managers followed by a tour of the site.

Interview Questions

• 'Tell us about a time where you did not succeed at something'   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Getafe (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus (Getafe (Spain)) in November 2015.

Interview

In general the experience was extremely unpleasant, forget about the concept that Airbus wants to give, forget about the similing workers and a nice work environment. You will notice that all this is just propaganda as soon as you cross the main gate. As a candidate they will trate you like cattle and you will feel as a miserable begging for a job in the enemy land.
    But letting alone the unpleasant atmosphere you will feel in this plant and the extremely rude personal you will find, lets talk about the process, it consisted in:

- Inteligence test: based on sequences of numbers and symbols, it took at about 15 minutes.
    - Data analysis test: you will be given a sequence and an order and you'll have to do something with the sequence acording with whath they want.
    - 2 personality tests: they were extremely difficult to answer because every question used to contradict what you had answered before.
    - A questionary about your studies and what you do in life
    - An interview: here is worst part of my experience. It started with some questions about your studies, your experience abroad and you language. The problem is that the interviewer starts to become more and more accurate with questions like. "How did you study that?", "Why did you spent so many years at university?", "Why should someone who spent that much time in doing something fit in Airbus ?" . So what you start to get more and more locked while he is pressing you. They will also ask questions like what doesn't your friends like about you or what are your main faults. A soon as he notice you are exhausted, the interview will come to an end.

After 4 hours of process with not even a break they will accompany you back to the door, and if you are lucky, some weeks later you will receive an email telling you that you are not the beneficiary o the 900 €/month grant you applied for.

Interview Questions

• What is your main fault?

What would your friends say about you?

How did you study that?

Why did you spent so many years at university?

Why should someone who spent that much time at the university fit in Airbus?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Airbus (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in February 2012.

Interview

focused, more details and several steps, pre screening, phone calls and interviews with several managers; the resume was screened, as well as the eligibility to work into China as a foreigner and authorization from current university.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

Telephone interview, Then face to face interview. During the face to face interview i was required to do a presentation. Prepare for the interview in terms of technical questions , competency questions and behaviour questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the company and yourself is always an ice breaker interview question   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

One initial interview to evaluate academic progression and personality of the candidate, realized by the HR. Second interview based on internship subject, with more technical questions and realized by the internship tutor. Both interviews were done via telephone and they were around 15mins of duration each. Style of interview can vary depending on the subject of the internship.

Interview Questions

• Describe 3 positive aspects of your character and 1 negative aspect.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Airbus in February 2010.

Interview

I got the position quite quickly after the interview was over and started working about 2 weeks after the interview. The questions were quite standard.
    Why I want to work in aviation?
    What are your experience?
    Why Eurocopter?

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

Sent application, contacted after months asking for availability for the interview. The interview was 2 hours long and consisted of competency based questions and technical questions. Travel expenses are refunded.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toulouse (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Toulouse (France)).

Interview

Too tight and scripted interview. No room for creative/open questions or answers. Didn't feel like a conversation, more like a series of monologues. First the applicant talks about himself (5-10min), then the interviewer talks about the company and position (5-10min). Then applicant talks about how he fits in the position and company(5-10').
    Finally, a couple of technical questions about the topic of the internship.