Airbus Procurement Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Airbus Procurement Interview Questions

Interviews at Airbus

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (Bristol, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview consisted of competency-based questions,technical questions and a presentation which i had to prepare in 30minutes
the interview was challenging and was aimed to assess the competencies needed for the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Airbus

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toulouse (France)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (Toulouse (France)) in January 2016.

Interview

HR call, HR physical interview, Hiring manager physical interview. Very lengthy process with several weeks between each step and no feedback. Finally got an offer after 6 months that I was requested to take or leave within 24 hours and no option to negotiate

Procurement Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

Very swift process from applying to getting a telephone interview. Quite technical and really dug around on motivations & knowledge of the industry so really brush up on challenges they are facing, markets they operate in, and future strategy! Got invited down to bristol for a final interview on monday.

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ingolstadt (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (Ingolstadt (Germany)) in February 2016.

Interview

J'ai eu un entretien téléphonique pour un stage de six mois, les questions étaient basiques : parlez-moi de vous, que savez-vous d'Airbus, pourquoi voulez-vous travailler avec nous, connaissez-vous les spécificités du poste, etc.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.