Airbus Stress Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Airbus Stress Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Airbus

2.9

Stress Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Airbus (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

HR will ask irritating questions just to check your tolerance. If you can make the HR happy, then only they will select you. Don't go for face to face interview, simply time pass. For 1 vacant position, they will call few hundred candidates till six months. Finally they will send their response after around 7 months.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions from technical side. Performance in technical interview doesn't play any role in selecting the candidate.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Airbus

Stress Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Bristol, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

I sent my CV in early April. Then, I was asked to answer to 5 questions in an online system (general hr questions) after a couple of weeks.
    Early May I had an in-person interview. 1-hour interview with the manager and another engineer (mainly technical and pressure-related questions) 1-hour interview with a hr associate (standard he questions to understand the person).

Stress Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bukit Batok, West (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus (Bukit Batok, West (Singapore)) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview was done via video. The interviewer was very polite. The overall process was very accommodating. Before the interview, I has to answer a few basic questions relating to my interests and reasons for applying to the company.

Stress Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (Bristol, England (UK)).

Interview

The process took several months and there were about four interviews:
    - First contact
    - HR
    - Behavioral/Technical
    - HR Validation

I simply applied o the EADS recruitment website, after that I was celled by an HR, and when a suitable position found I had a two-hours long behavioral and technical interview via webex; it was pleasant and held by the engineers of interested department.
    Airbus will provide detailed instructions on the interview, some examples from experience must be prepared in advance, at least one for each key value of the company.
    The technical was not very difficult, but as advice, review carefully the technical part related to the position you are applying for, not the small details, but a general understanding of the process.

Interview Questions

• What would be an effective way to motivate your team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, I was offered more than I asked.

Stress Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tianjin, Tianjin (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Airbus (Tianjin, Tianjin (China)) in September 2013.

Interview

Got an interview on campus, about 2 hours, first HR then technical, fairly easy, more about basic mechanics problems, strength of materials problems solving, finite element, theoretical problem solving. ............................

Stress Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus (Bristol, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

A very pleasent and calminterview,

consist of two stages:
    1 genreal quetions on "give an example of they way you acted" on diferent situations

2. Profecioanl quetions - quit easy.

Disagrements regarding the packge

Stress Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

El resumen es que solo te llaman si tienes padrino.

La entrevista con RRHH es muy corriente, no hacen preguntas técnicas. Preguntan sobre experiencias previas básicamente y sobre perspectivas de futuro.

Después hablas con el mánager del puesto en cuestión y esa parte ya depende mucho de quien te toque.

Interview Questions

• ¿Cómo has contribuido a mejorar el trabajo de tu anterior departamento?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.