Alerton Australia Interview Questions

Updated 16 Oct 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

Recruitment Agency25%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alerton Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alerton Australia

Interview

three-step test in around 20 days, smooth and organised. the second interview was an online test about your English level and math. And also the online personality quiz with no time limit

Interview Questions
  • tell me about your work and uni experience?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Alerton Australia (Brisbane)

Interview

Phone interview, followed by face to face interview with managment. After being told I was unsuccessful no further feedback was given regarding reasons why, which I found unusual considering I had taken time off work and made an effort to attend.

Interview Questions
  • How my relevant work experience matched job requirments.

Anonymous Employee in Burwood, Victoria, Victoria

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alerton Australia (Burwood, Victoria, Victoria) in Jan 2019

Interview

First there was a telephone interview with the recruitment officer. Then an interview took place with the National Service Director who also asked some technical questions. If the interview goes well, you are asked to do an aptitude and psychometric test on a computer. In the end, there is an interview with the CEO.

Interview Questions
  • Name 5 analog sensors that could be used in a BMS environment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alerton Australia (Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia) in Aug 2018

Interview

It was an on-the-phone interview, less than 10 minutes. Was asked on my interests, current project I was working on and how did I get to know of Alerton.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alerton Australia in Dec 2017

Interview

45 mins interview with service director questions;did I know Alerton before,strengths and where I want to be career wise simple questions around some engineering laws I.e ohms law,some simple engineering calculation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Alerton Australia (Melbourne) in May 2017

Interview

First interview, with state director. Didn't know me at all, hadn't read my resume. Had an informal chat, which I loved. Did a psychometrics test. Final interview with a national director (they flew me to Melbourne), he told me my psychometric scores, was a tougher interview, I had thought I wouldn;t get the job. Nothing technical in any of the interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alerton Australia (Melbourne) in Nov 2015

Interview

There was a screening call from HR after they received my resume. Then a first interview. They called me back and asked me to go into the office to complete an online test. Then a final interview. It's tough to get into this company but worth it if you can

Interview Questions
  • They ask what you do for hobbies, what jobs you have had including part-time work and ask a few simple technical questions anyone who studied high school physics could answer.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Alerton Australia (Sydney) in May 2014

Interview

Long and wasting time. Phone interview and then almost a half day attitude test. Then there is an face to face interview. Some test result which does not reflect the true accuracy of one's attitude or behaviour.

Interview Questions
  • This job is not 9 to 5 and very stressful and you sure you can do this?
3 people found this interview helpful