Allstate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Allstate

1,626 Interview Reviews

2.7

Claims Adjuster Interview

Interview

You will meet with 1-2 managers and possibly a peer during the interview process. You will also be given a 1 on 1 with someone currently in the position you are applying for if you desire to see a little of what job entails

Interview Questions

• A time where you had to problem solve with little to no oversight   1 Answer

Interview

First zoom interview with about 10 others and then was contacted for a second interview. Relatively easy first interview. We Went over a few questions regarding experience and case study.

Accountant Interview

Interview

Very organized with straightforward questions you would expect for the role. It was limited to two rounds and had two people included in the interviews. Now just filling space for 30 word minumum.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I was asked to sign up for a video interview. When I logged on it was actually a group interview over a Zoom call. They asked everyone a couple questions.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

First round is a one way phone screen. Second round is 3 30 min back to back interviews with 2 people in each. The first 2 sessions the interviewers ask you to analyze some data and talk through your findings. Then they each ask 2 behavioral questions where they want to you to go in depth with your answers. The last session is more conversational and they want to get to know your more .personal side.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a mistake. What did you do to correct it?
      Tell me about a time you had to learn quickly.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

Received an inquiry from the office in my area. Went in soon after to speak in person to the manager. There were a few others interviewing as well. Was asked a few questions, filled out a questionnaire, watched a informative video about the company.

Data Science Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

applied online, get interview after one month of application. A 2* 1 hour back-to-back interview contain both personal experience questions and case study. Basically the PE is just some behavior questions and some follow up about your past projects.

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate (Nashville, TN (US)).

Interview

Review of prior experience in industry over the phone. Then in person meeting with regional agent manager. Then an additional interview with regional agent manager and agency vice president of sales at Allstate offices.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to own an Allstate agency?
      Discussion of your financial situation and cash you have available to start your agency   Answer Question

Allstate EFS Interview

Interview

It felt choppy. The guy I interviewed with seemed to know his stuff and everything he told me ended up being true, but the communication on next steps was lacking at times.

Interview Questions

• Work history and how that can help me with this job. How comfortable am I working solo and also with a team.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Not sure of an answer yet haven’t reviewed anything yet but more to come and just most definitely ready for the opportunity and spread the knowledge that’s shareable and also gain and build within this company and community

Interview Questions

• What are some goals that got you to where you are today ?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.