AltisHR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

AltisHR Interview Questions

Interviews at AltisHR

2.1

Policy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AltisHR (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

The recruiter from Altis called and invited me to an interview. When she described the job, it was clearly completely unrelated to my background, experience, skills, and professional goals. When I expressed that this seemed really far from a fit, she said "No, no, this is how they describe it, but really your general skills in x will be perfect." What can I say? I was almost finished another assignment and needed work, so I went - taking (unpaid) time off to go. When I interviewed, the company seemed great and the job fantastic but clearly a total mismatch. I have a lot of valuable skills, but I have absolutely NO background in what they were seeking. The interviewers could see it, I could see it, and you know what else? I am sure that the Altis recruiter saw it too. She just had to "send her three people" and had one in mind and didn't care about the fit of the others. She didn't respect me or my time, or respond honestly when I spoke about my misgivings. I lost wages, time, and energy on this. Altis went further in losing my respect.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in the X field?   1 Answer

Policy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AltisHR (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I met with a Recruiter first my phone to review my resume and what I was looking for. Invited for an interview. Received an interview recap so I knew where to go and what to expect. 45 minute interview. Entered information into a database. Recruiter was thorough and asked me to clarify what roles I would accept or not, salary, location, hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe the research process you undertook to develop the policy, and the review process to have it vetted and accepted.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AltisHR (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

Positive experience. Two step interview. Meet with the manager and regional director. More of a conversation. Really want to understand if you would be a fit for the team you are being considered for.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with cold calling?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AltisHR.

Interview

They called me for interview. When I arrived at the office, a recruiter interviewed me and discussed my skills. She tried to fixed my resume and she said they will contact me if there would be a job match. From that moment I haven't heard from them again. ever! This is a waste of time. Please don't waste your time with this company. If they called for job interview, please make sure you will get a job interview and not simply discuss your skills etc. Because otherwise it will just be another waste of time.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AltisHR.

Interview

Applied for positions in their website. Received a call from one of their recruiters a few days after. Interview was rather brief and to the point. Basically just went over my previous work experience and skills.

Temp Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AltisHR.

Interview

The interview confirmation email and accompanying online proficiency test link was not sent until 2 hours before my interview -- after I called and inquired. The interviewer asked few questions and was very casual. Information about follow-up paperwork was slow to arrive and took 4 weeks to process, with fees.

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AltisHR (North York, ON (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

Met at a food court, they were late and forgot documents in car. Is this for real??. Took 2 hours and heard lots about their education. No salary discussed nor provided on their website.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AltisHR (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

This was a meeting with the staffing company. They scheduled the interview with me to talk about my previous experience and get to know me. The interview lasted 20-30 minutes

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • Tell me what you did at your recent job.   1 Answer
    • Do you speak any other languages?   1 Answer
    • Describe your HR skills   1 Answer

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AltisHR (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

Contacted for phone screen and in person meeting. Went to two in person interviews at client site. Followed up several times and never got a response. Very unprofessional I would not work with Altishr again.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position?   1 Answer

Temp Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AltisHR (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

This wasn't so much an interview as a rapid-fire, hurried 15-minute rush. I don't understand why AltisHR operates the way that they do. They are rushed, disinterested and don't listen. You can tell by their ridiculous use of "buzzwords" and jargon that they haven't a clue what they're actually doing short of hiring based on volume and not quality. It's both amusing and pathetic to watch how the women go from over-the-top fake to downright dismissive when you don't give an answer they want to hear (I have vast experience at mid-tier job levels as well as extensive knowledge on various databases, project management and organisation management but by all means, tell me all I'm qualified for is reception...) Looking at these reviews, I guess I'm not the first person that they've made drive all the way to their office to interview for a position that was already filled. What a colossal waste of time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.