American Directions Group Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

American Directions Group Research Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at American Directions Group

1.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Directions Group

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Directions Group (Spokane, WA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Casual attire, hired on the spot. They seem to hire everyone, over and over again. There is way too much drug use at this Company. My husband witnessed a drug deal take place during my Interview.

Interview Questions

• Availability questions only   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Directions Group

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Directions Group (Spokane, WA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

there is no interview and on the phones right after. there is no hiring process. everyone gets hired.It's like a classroom setting.we get the company information together.It's kind of like a class.

Interview Questions

• just how to pronounce some words   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Directions Group (Mesa, AZ (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I viewed a job posting announcement on Craigslist.org. I went to their website and submitted a very short (10 minute) application for employment. The next day I received a phone call to set up an interview. I went the next day for the interview and was told to bring two forms of I.D. in case I was hired so that I may speed up the process. I spoke with the HR manager and it was a group interview although there was only one other person applying when I did. The interviewer asked us both how we learned about the job opportunity and why we thought we would be a good fit for the position and the company. She then gave us each 5 minutes to read over a script and some vocabulary words. Afterwards we each took turns reading it out loud and pronouncing the words. They basically just want to know if you can read verbatim and can pronounce words that are slightly more difficult than your average word. We were both hired. She took copies of our forms of I.D. and then scheduled our training session the following week. The training session was only a few hours long and I was working my first day that week.

Interview Questions

• How we learned about the job opportunity?
      Why we thought we would be a good fit for the position and the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Directions Group (Lakeland, FL (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

You get out into a group of other people interviewing. They go around the room & have you pronounce a list of words. After that you get put on a computer to do a practice survey while they listen in.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redding, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Directions Group (Redding, CA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

You apply for the job online. Go check on your aplication in person and they schedule an interview. Its a group interview where the briefly give the description of the job, and vaugly cover key points ask if you can read basically and schedule you for training.

Interview Questions

• How fast are you able to type?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Directions Group (El Paso, TX (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online. then i Got called in withing the week for an interview they will work with you if you cant go that day. interview was very easy with training starting almost that same week.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Directions Group (Lakeland, FL (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Application filled out online, then personal interview with vocabulary test, reading tests, discussion of position and scheduling. The HR person spent a lot of time discussing the nature of the work, how we would be calling, and the different reactions people might have to the questions. Also spoke about the scientific nature of the research process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.