AmerisourceBergen Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 20 Jun 2017

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterbrook, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Chesterbrook, PA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with the hiring managers. I was then brought into the office to go thru a panel interview with a total of 6 people. My favorite type of interview!

Interview Questions

• One gentleman wanted to know how I learn - how would I approach learning the system. This was asked after an admission of lack of formal training program.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AmerisourceBergen

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Lubbock, TX (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

There was a phone interview and then a one on one interview. The hiring manager was easy to talk to and made me feel very comfortable before starting the interview. Pretty difficult interview, but if you prepare then you should do fine.

Interview Questions

• We give you a project with a deadline and after working on it, you conclude you cannot finish the project on time. How do you handle this?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterbrook, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Chesterbrook, PA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Hiring process is standard - receive call from HR and you are screened based on resume. Next interview is with Director/Lead. Last interview is in person with multiple persons.

Negotiation

Only negotiation was on vacation days as initial is 2 weeks.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.