Armani Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Armani

2.4

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Armani (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Went to interview at the New York City office with the HR Department, standard interview questions like why do you want to work here and tell me a little about yourself. Interview lasted about an hour long, and after moving on was invited back to the office for a final interview.

Payroll Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Armani in July 2019.

Interview

I had a great phone interview, which lead to an in-person interview. The Payroll Manager was kind and professional. I reached out to follow up and received no response at all.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Armani (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

After being referred for the position by an employee I spoke with the director of the department I would be working for. Very friendly demeanor even over the phone. Highlighted the importance of team oriented success, and the ability to be a self starter as assets for any candidate for the brand. I really enjoyed the discussion.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your coursework while at university?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about previous work experiences and what makes you stand out?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Armani (Marysville, WA (US)).

Interview

Asked about sales experience and how I think I'd fit into their environment but I'm really just writing this so your stupid website will show me what I need to know for my next interview so kindly f off and let me finish

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Armani (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was ok, the manager was really nice. They asked me a lot of sales questions and how I would react in different situations. They really want the person to be able to know how to sell anything. Overall it would an enjoyable interview nothing too hard.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in sales before   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Armani in November 2016.

Interview

It was great. We were one on one. He was reallly answered all the questions I had for him really wanted to see about my availability. And my work experience

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natick, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Armani (Natick, MA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was very sloppy looking which was surprising because she works for a high end designer. She seemed unorganized and uninterested. She never looked into my eyes and she had an weird smirk on her face. I felt very uneasy and couldn't wait for the whole process to be over with. This was the absolute worst interview I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• "What do you dislike most about yourself?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Armani (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied online and then got called in for an interview. The interview went well, they sound very optimistic during the interview and then weeks go by where you don't hear back. A complete inefficient HR process who is led by a unprofessional hr lead. For such a big company you would think that they would behave more professional especially since it's the corporate headquarters. Also they don't even do a drug test before you start the internship and this just shows how fake and even more unprofessional they are as a company. Oh and did i forget to mention it's also unpaid!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Armani.

Interview

Interview was very casual.There was two interviews. One at the store with the store manager, the other one will be at the armani corporate office in NYC with HR. Both interviews were very casual and easy, no difficult questions were asked.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Armani.

Interview

I applied online and it took them almost 2 months to contact me for an interview. And because I that I was offered another job and took it, but was unhappy so continued to interview.
    The interview at the corporate office went well and I knew I was qualified for the position, so I felt very comfortable. The women from HR was very nice and friendly. However, I followed up a few times and was told they were still in the first steps of the interview process. I'm still waiting for a call on the next step. I just don't understand why the long process. They haven't hired anybody yet Bc the job is still posted, but if they weren't interested I wish they would just let me know. Overall a very long process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.