Arrow Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Arrow Electronics Interview Questions

Interviews at Arrow Electronics

2.7

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview

Phone interview, asked a lot about my school background, how i stepped up in my past jobs, and what I could bring to the table at arrow. All in all was a good interview.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Centennial, CO (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

There was no interview. HR department does not respond to emails. Job posting got cancelled after being reached out for an interview. Company does not value external applicants and their experience. Why post a job posting on the careers page and have it cancelled or backfilled? Don’t waste your time applying for this company. They’re most likely going to fill the job internally without taking consideration of external talent. Save yourself the time and avoid the false hope of landing a job here. Heard great things about this company but the way interviews are handled will leave a sour taste.

Interview Questions

• There was no interview or chance to even communicate with anyone   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Interview

The entire hiring process took 6 months for what would have been a 3 month project. Absolutely unconscionable. I understand that COVID-19 is a change for everybody, but when they finally notified me of their decision, they told me they went with a better offer. That's a weird flex considering the economy tanked and nobody can really afford to hire. The dishonesty is a real turn-off.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty basic, nothing unexpected. Just the amount of time it took to hear back from them was ridiculous for a contract that was admittedly not that significant to the company. The delay was super rude and made me less attracted to the company as a whole.   Answer Question

ERP Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Centennial, CO (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Basic HR questions - All good
    Telephone screen - Did very well

NO RESPONSE or FEEDBACK till date.

It is minimum courtesy to let the applicant know what is the status. Such things are not expected from a Fortune 500 company

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

Went through HR interview, was asked about goals, team work and projects from Resume. Technical round involved basic questions about projects/concepts etc but did not qualify after this round of the interview

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Phone screen and then 2 in person interviews. 1 with the team and another with the manager. Was given an offer with 80k base but declined as I had another offer. Everyone was nice but the culture didn’t fit

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Initial Phone Screen; asked about experience in the field by a recruiter; recruiter did not know the name of the hiring manager; felt that the interviewer did not know much about the role entailed

Interview Questions

• What percentage of experience did I have related contract management?   1 Answer

Human Resources Director Executive Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Had an initial screening call with the recruiter then was ghosted. Was told that the recruiter liked me and would be putting me forth to the hiring manager. Never heard back from the recruiter or the senior manager in recruiting, despite reaching out twice to ask where I was at in the process. I've never been treated this way as a candidate by any other organization. I currently work for a Fortune 100 company and am currently interviewing with Fortune 20 companies.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about your background (give a story to your resume)   Answer Question

Technical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

They are not mature enough to pick a right candidate. They don't know why they are taking the interview. They call you for f2f interview and tell you that this position is not suitable.

Play with people emotions is not good at all.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

My first interview was with a recruiter, which was average in difficulty including behavioral questions. The second interview was with the hiring manager. This was much more casual and more of a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you took criticism positively and how you learned from it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.