Arrow Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Arrow Electronics Interview Questions

Interviews at Arrow Electronics

2.7

Lead Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Solon, OH (US)) in May 2009.

Interview

Standard 3 interviewer process. I felt the people doing the interview were going from script. Gave an impression of the sky being the limit. This was never the case

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I went mid range for the position. I researched real world pay not the labor web site

20 Sep 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks for sharing about your interview experience at Arrow - we're glad you decided to join us!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Made it up to Round 2 of the interview process. Lady that interviewed me seemed very uninterested in proceeding further. Asked a Spring/Hibernate question that did not make much sense. Asked about steps for troubleshooting errors in code that I had a valid answer to but did not accept it.

Interview Questions

• What are the rules of Spring framework?   1 Answer
    • If you were to analyze a code that was breaking somewhere, what would you do to figure out where the problem is?   1 Answer

26 Aug 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience - your thoughts are helpful in improving the interview process for all of our candidates!

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Englewood, CO (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with both managers I would be working for, as well as both senior accountants. The process was informal with the seniors, but relaxing. The managers misrepresented their own management styles.

Interview Questions

• What do I enjoy about accounting?   1 Answer

Oracle Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics in April 2014.

Interview

1. Applied through a recruiter so overall the response was quick.
    2. Total 3 rounds of telephonic interview over 2 days. The first interview was scheduled approx. 7 days after I applied for the job.
    3. The interviews were quite detailed covering functional aspects by a Functional lead, technical aspects by a Tech Lead and overall IT/Project aspects by the PM.

Interview Questions

• Nothing in particular but they were looking for a strong WMS person.   Answer Question

31 Aug 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thank you for sharing your interview experience at Arrow - sounds like it was a positive experience. Even though this role wasn't a tight fit, we'd encourage you to hop on our careers page anytime!... More

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Englewood, CO (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview followed by one on one interview with the manager.
    The manager was laid back, didnt grill much on technical questions.The HR was helpful and prompt in replying to my questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, past experience, skill set etc.
      The hkg bjhgkj jklhjgh jklhj   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview

HR interview, then joint interview with two managers. Then they offered me the job. I have to keep typing because the minim is 30 words. blah blah blah I walked my cat down the street.

Interview Questions

• My interview was really easy. I hate interviews because I'm a top performer (promoted 6 times) so when I talk about myself/experiences it sounds like bragging so I have to downplay myself. I hate interviews.   1 Answer

Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Very absurd handling of the entire process.

After 2 phone screens, I was asked to come to the Arrow office for interviews with the hiring manager (HM), and the team. However, on the day, the HM tells me today it's going to be only him, and I'll have to come in another day with interviews with the rest of the team! That wasn't what I was told! An overly casual, careless HM!
    The HR had told me that the HM liked me so much over the phone screen that he didn't want to bring in any other candidates for subsequent rounds. But when I met him in person,his questions and expectations were all out of place for the role I was interviewing for!Not what I was preparing for, neither it was part of the job description.

I didn't hear back from the HR for a week, until I reached out. And no reason/feedback given as to why he didn't want to continue with my candidacy.

One of the worst experiences as an interviewee; will never work with Arrow again!

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary - what I currently do; why this role; why Arrow   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Signed up through Adecco temp agency. I had a background in catering/sales/ restaurant industry --- they set up Interview. Met with good manager and one other ISR (who eventually became my manager) Normal interview questions - relaxing and no psych questions .. willing to give me a chance in a new industry.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an issue if you were not going to meet the deadline?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hired through temp agency -- not much negotiation. I started at $17 hr -- but I do know thought that mother employee (who took forever to train and was one dimensional) was hired in at $3 more an hour than I was --- that was upsetting.

30 Aug 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we're glad you decided to come aboard! It's been awhile since this review was written, but please know that each candidate is evaluated based on both... More

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Englewood, CO (US)).

Interview

Sit-down interview with one or two sales managers. The meeting was formal, but the managers were very accommodating and laid back. The questions were straightforward and pretty standard. Stay calm, express confidence.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize your inbox?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not much negotiating. The offer was strong, and the HR rep made it clear that this was as much as they were able to provide for the position.

8 Jul 2015 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

We're glad to hear you had a great experience! Thank you for sharing.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Denver, CO (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Really Easy. just stroke their ego and you're in there. Talk about organization in outlook. Related everything to account management , Forecasts, honestly anything that isnt about selling and you'll be gold

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.