Arrow Global Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arrow Global

Arrow Global

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Arrow Global

Interview

Straightforward, very kind senior managers. All the questions were explained well and there was no rush or anything. Felt very comfortable and was able to perform well as a result.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your weaknesses
    Answer Question

Arrow Global

Application

I interviewed at Arrow Global

Interview

quite casual, standard interview questions asked. some brief competency questions. Very example driven. What made me want to go into data analysis. The technical questions were very brief and not difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Why Arrow Global. When have you been in a,b,c situation and what was the outcome.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Arrow Global (Manchester, England, England) in Dec 2018

Interview

1st call with HR where the role was explained 2nd meeting with HR and hiring manager again was explained the team and the company structure. I used the company website to get some information about the recent acquisitions and awards the company had. 3rd CFO and head of PMO was an open discussion. Where was explained the complexity of the company and how particular is that majority of the stakeholders are not able to make a decision when it’s needed. Where something is challenging and can generate project delays 4th various meeting to a green the salary and starting date

Interview Questions
  • What project I worked on. Review your CV

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Global (Manchester, England, England) in Sep 2016

Interview

The first interview was a meet and greet with the manager of the Conduct Risk Associates, plus one of the colleagues. It was very informal, chatty, friendly, a good introduction to how the team and workload is structured, how the team operates, and a good chance to ask questions. The second interview was more formal, with a skill assessment via marking a call, and a competency-based interview with one of the senior managers, the team manager, and someone from recruitment. I was deliberately put through my paces in the second interview; this was very challenging, and you've got to maintain your composure and stand your ground with your answers.

Interview Questions
  • What if I disagreed with your rationale and your risk? What if after we spoke, and you explained everything thoroughly, I still disagreed; like, if the relationship with the partner could be damaged from it?
RSS Feed</>Embed