Audigy Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Audigy Group

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Audigy Group

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Audigy Group.

Interview

I received a call asking for a phone interview so I called back right away and set up time for the next day to do a 30 minute phone interview. Next day I am prepared for the interview and waiting for the call. Almost 10 minutes late, they call me to say that they had made someone an offer YESTERDAY and that they have accepted and good luck with my job search.

I'm sorry but this is just bad practice. They could have emailed after the offer was accepted to cancel my interview, no need to waste my time preparing for an interview that isn't going to happen.

Also slightly irked that they would even offer me an interview ON THE DAY they offer the position to someone else. Like I get that they may want a back up plan for if that person doesn't accept...but it's not like my application would have expired or disappeared in the one day they had to wait for an answer. I'm not a pawn in your hiring games. My time is precious too. Respect that.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Audigy Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was very long and thorough. Total three different rounds of interview with different settings. They put a lot of emphasis on Personality quiz. They promote a fair work life balance motto.

Interview Questions

• They asked lot of situational questions. They emphasize on the outcome of personality test results. They work in Team settings more than others.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Audigy Group (Vancouver, WA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The first step was a fairly long phone screen that seemed to go very well. The second step was an in-person panel interview comprised of 5-6 department members in a round table question and answer forum/discussion style format. The in-person interview seemed to go well also and at the end I was told that they would be in touch in 2-3 days with the next steps in the process (which supposedly was a presentation to corporate team members...). Like a few other reviews on this site have stated, I never received any feedback at all and the job continues to be posted. In my opinion, it was unprofessional to not reach back out with any feedback whatsoever; positive, negative, or constructive - feedback during the job search process is always valuable and provides the candidate with a sense of direction or closure.

Interview Questions

• What are you doing to continually train and educate yourself to stay competitive in your field?   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest professional accomplishment?   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Audigy Group (Vancouver, WA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

After a short phone interview, chosen candidates are invited to meet the team at their headquarters. I applied for a copywriting position and provided writing samples way in advance. When I got there, the team hadn't seen my work yet and judging by some of the questions they had't seen my resume either. Also, the job they were describing in the interview was way different the one I applied to online.
    Overall, there was no professional etiquette. The interview was rushed and awkward. Also, the rest of the reviews on here are true. The jobs remain posted as vacant. Don't expect a thank you for applying email or basically any sort of manners.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. Nothing out of the ordinary here. They must love templates.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Audigy Group.

Interview

Was contacted for a phone screen within ~5 days of submitting resume (so far so good). Phone screen was ok - the woman was abrupt and a bit rude but said they would call me within the week for an in-person. That was three months ago and I still haven't heard from them. The job continues to be posted...

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Audigy Group (Vancouver, WA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied and was contacted by HR within the same day. I was a little wary at first because of the horrendous Glassdoor reviews of the company, but decided to give it a shot.

We scheduled a phone interview for the next morning, which went well. Mostly basic screening questions, I described my work experience, etc. I came in the following week for an in-person interview with two members of the marketing department. It seemed to be a bit of a bait and switch, as the job they described in the interview was not at all what I applied for.

I never heard back. Like another reviewer here said, the job continues to be posted.

SBU Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Audigy Group.

Interview

Great process and support from the recruiting team. They provided great service, support, and were spot on in their communication. They also helped to set me up for success by letting me know what to expect at every step of the process.

Interview Questions

• What are the top 3 things I'm looking for in an employer.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Audigy Group (Vancouver, WA (US)).

Interview

The interview process was well oiled. My recruiter was efficient and maintained communication with me during the short process. I was easily able to identify the periods when the lapse was out of his control and were due to internal department delays. I had two phone interviews, an in-person interview, plus a final panel interview. All went well and professionally executed.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Audigy Group.

Interview

I applied via an online application, took a personality assessment, and was called for a morning phone interview with an HR rep. At the end of the call, I was asked if it would be possible for me to come in for an in-person interview that same afternoon. (It was not.) I came in at a later date and met with a 4-person team of interviewers, one of whom was observing as a trainee. I was asked questions off a prewritten list. I was asked to stay a little longer to meet a more senior member of the staff, and an hour after I walked out of the building, I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got exactly what I asked for, which makes me wish I had asked for more. There was no negotiation. It was all over the phone as I was being offered the position.

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Audigy Group.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with HR and she was very personable. She had basic questions. Next was a technical interview with several people on speaker phone. Again these questions were very basic. Next comes an in person interview with several people but the questions aren't technical. I was expecting more from the interview process but it was less technical than the phone interview.

HR was supposed to contact me with next steps but never heard back even after I sent a followup email.

Interview Questions

• The employees were asking me to help bring structure to the organization. They wanted people on their side to push for more processes or software.

The thing that was truly unexpected was to see 4-5 people working in a single office. They remove all of the furniture and put in a large table and put four people around a single desk and the last person has a small desk against the wall.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.