Australia Post Customer Service Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Australia Post Customer Service Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Australia Post

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne) in May 2020.

Interview

Applied on their website and then went through online behaviour assessments, you had to record your video and answer couple of questions, there was also an online assessment containing 30 questions to be completed in 7 mins..which was a little hard.. They were verbal, abstract and numeric questions..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Australia Post

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne) in October 2019.

Interview

Online assessment (video, audio, written, typing test)
    Phone interview
    Engagement Centre (info session about the role and how training will go. You will go on batches of 3, then 3 team managers will ask you a different question that you should answer in 3mins. After that, 2 mock calls seeking to determine how you handle angry customers)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne) in September 2019.

Interview

Long interview process:
    1. Video interview.
    2. Two online assessments. (Cognitive ability and personal assessment)
    3. Phone Interview.
    4. Group Engagement.
    The interview process was long and boring . The group engagement had role play and speed interview asking questions about past experiences.

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post.

Interview

Interview process consisted of an online test, phone interview, further online testing, and an engagement centre. Entire process was quite extensive. The first online assessment was a fairly standard aptitude test. The second round of online assessment was difficult, requiring you to rate two of three statements either most or least likely. The in-person interview was primarily an induction, with a one-on-one interview and phone role play.

Interview Questions

• Provide a time where you gave excellent customer service   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post Melbourne in November 2018.

-Online assessment
    -Phone interview
    -One more online assessment
    -Than Engagement centre:
    F2F Interview always reply with STAR format and Role play

Interview Questions

• -How you handle with sudden change at your work environment
      -Share Difficult customer experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne) in September 2017.

Interview

- Applied for job online

- Online interview questions (English comprehension & Maths)

- Phone call interview to ask why you want this job and how you think you're suited for it

- Engagement Centre (Group interview) where there's 20 people and you're split up into groups to do an activity task where you will be judged in your team work and participation in conversation

- Face to face interview where they will ask you specific questions regarding your skills and behavior where you will answer in STAR format

- Medical examination

Interview Questions

• Face to face interview: (STAR format)

- What were your goals and how did you achieve it?
      - How did you impress management in the past?
      - How did you deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Sydney) in April 2017.

Interview

Online test being the first stage and once cleared you'll have telephone interview asking behavioral questions and then police check n other thing and a face to face interview

This interview was not for an actual vacan't and was initially filled out for application of interest

Interview Questions

• Give an example from your past job where you've gone beyond your limitations to help a client   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.