Australia Post Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Australia Post Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Australia Post

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne) in March 2019.

Interview

Very long process.
Applied and did a video interview, a month later was asked to complete further information.
Almost a month after that I was requested to attend an interview at head office where we learned about our roles, interviewed one on one and did a role play for the call centre position.
Try to answer in STAR format to almost all questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Australia Post

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne) in February 2019.

Interview

The process consisted of an online set of tests, then a scheduled online phone interview (using the STAR format of Situation or Task, Action and Result). After that you are invited to a final induction and phone role play test. The induction tells you all about the job and they stress that it is basically a complaints handling job and call numbers are around 80+ per day - they stress that there is opportunities to grow and move around and also cover some of the benefits at this time. Then you are called for a final interview of a similar set of questions to the phone interview, then you do 3 role play calls where you need to deal with varying issues (yes you are given a small folder with handling of calls.

Interview Questions

• What was one time when your resilience was tested in the work place?   Answer Question
    • When did you go beyond your job limitations to ensure your customer was happy?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne) in October 2018.

Interview

Group interview, interviewer broke interviewees into groups to complete tasks, one task is a mock call in which you have limited information and you have to either track a missing parcel or describe where a parcel has been delivered

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne) in July 2017.

Interview

1. at mock call center role play. you get a phone call, find the customer in the system and help them with the options you have on hand and respond from the options they give you.
    2. Grammar testing.
    3. math questions, simple maths questions.
    3. typing speed to test you words per minute.

Interview Questions

• To answer a pre-recorded mock phone call.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.