Australia Post Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Australia Post

2.7

User Experience Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne) in September 2015.

Interview

First round was a phone interview with the manager of the role.

Second round was on site in Melbourne with three other managers, having to present on UX ideas for the product in future. Two friendly though the UX Directors seemed keen to attack me as a candidate.

Follow-up non-existent, in fact *technically* (6 months later) I'm still waiting to hear back from them, despite the recruiter chasing them multiple times. Conveys the impression that they think candidates aren't worthy of the most basic respect, which might be a clue as to why Australia Post has such a bad reputation and performance.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult stakeholder challenge you had to deal with?   Answer Question

Undisclosed Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne) in October 2013.

Interview

Star process. Two interviews one in formal and the other one was formal. 3 on a panel were very approachable and easy to communicate with. Once the interview was conducted I was told promptly that I had the job. Overall a great process.

Interview Questions

• Star questions we ask in a way that was clear and easy to respond to.   Answer Question

Casual Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Sydney) in January 2014.

Interview

Minimal met with owner who walked me through general skills needed and what would be required of me. Was very casual the background check was harder and costly had to pay for all background checks myself, not able to claim either. Just focused on general scenarios in which you would have to remain calmn

Interview Questions

• General personality and customer service scenarios   2 Answers

Technical Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne) in July 2017.

Interview

One to one casual interview with a department lead, in which we went through my previous experience, a summary of skillsets, and my knowledge on the retail and postal market and how I would apply technology and data to grow the organisation.

Interview Questions

• Describe and outline what sort of technology innovative and ideas could be applied to better serve Australia Post's network and customers.   Answer Question

Interview

No technical questions only behavioural ones. Probably because i was internally referred in there. Interviewer pretty much rear through a script and didn't really pay attention to what my answer was.

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post.

Interview

Interview process consisted of an online test, phone interview, further online testing, and an engagement centre. Entire process was quite extensive. The first online assessment was a fairly standard aptitude test. The second round of online assessment was difficult, requiring you to rate two of three statements either most or least likely. The in-person interview was primarily an induction, with a one-on-one interview and phone role play.

Interview Questions

• Provide a time where you gave excellent customer service   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post Melbourne in November 2018.

-Online assessment
    -Phone interview
    -One more online assessment
    -Than Engagement centre:
    F2F Interview always reply with STAR format and Role play

Interview Questions

• -How you handle with sudden change at your work environment
      -Share Difficult customer experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne) in September 2017.

Interview

- Applied for job online

- Online interview questions (English comprehension & Maths)

- Phone call interview to ask why you want this job and how you think you're suited for it

- Engagement Centre (Group interview) where there's 20 people and you're split up into groups to do an activity task where you will be judged in your team work and participation in conversation

- Face to face interview where they will ask you specific questions regarding your skills and behavior where you will answer in STAR format

- Medical examination

Interview Questions

• Face to face interview: (STAR format)

- What were your goals and how did you achieve it?
      - How did you impress management in the past?
      - How did you deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Sydney) in April 2017.

Interview

Online test being the first stage and once cleared you'll have telephone interview asking behavioral questions and then police check n other thing and a face to face interview

This interview was not for an actual vacan't and was initially filled out for application of interest

Interview Questions

• Give an example from your past job where you've gone beyond your limitations to help a client   Answer Question

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was with two members of Australia post HR and a manager. They asked a few questions and I asked them a few questions about the job and I left and got a phone call a few days later to tell me I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What retail experience do you have?
      What is up selling and cross selling?
      How many years have you been in a customer service role?   1 Answer