Australia Post Postal Delivery Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Australia Post Postal Delivery Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Australia Post

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Australia Post (Brisbane).

Interview

Telephone interview with HR and then a face to face with a Delivery Manager. This was when part-time Postal Delivery Officer positions were relatively new and their was still a reasonable amount of work (2009). I was a university student and they seemed to prefer a candidate who had something that would stop them wanting full-time work.

Interview Questions

• Mainly focused on motorcycle ability and time availability.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Australia Post

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Sydney) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 3-4 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (sydney).First there was a telephone interview and then a face to face with 2 Delivery Manager.After a week there was medical test and the final step was motorcycle test .There is also background checks and police checks.

Interview Questions

• Explain previous work and projects in detail with S.T.A.R. system .   Answer Question

Postal Delivery Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Australia Post in May 2015.

Interview

Brief interview with the head manager of the facility, mostly consisting of previous employment and current qualifications. I was almost assured the job and was informed of the process of training for the job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.