BA Continuum India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

BA Continuum India Interview Questions

Interviews at BA Continuum India

3.1

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BA Continuum India.

Interview

This was through campus placement.
    Answered and aptitude test. It had a mix of quant as well as language skills.
    The shortlisted people were invited the next day to interview with employees.
    Was asked questions mostly relating to relational database design as well as normalization. Employer encouraged dialogue and provided feedback on thought process and answers. She also asked about my motivation to apply for this job.
    Next was an HR round. It was for another 30 mins. He asked general behavioral questions and also expected interesting and unique answers.
    They informed us of our decision within a matter of 2 hours from the HR round.

Interview Questions

• Given a relation, make sure it follows the the 3-NF rule.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BA Continuum India.

Interview

Was a good discussion about the role and competencies the candidate brings to the table.It consisted of phone interviews and in person/ video conferences.It was a good experience overall .

Interview Questions

• About current role and the connect to the role available.   1 Answer

SSE/Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BA Continuum India in December 2014.

Interview

Great Interview Process!

It was conducted very professionally by experienced people.

Interview Details -

A panel of 2 was conducting the first round. Second round was pretty easy and didn't ask about technical details.
    Detail project discussions followed by technical questions.
    1. Explain Project
    Then as I was discussion the project, several supplementary questions were asked like what's session partitioning types, regarding indirect files option etc.

2. Scenarios -
    a. How to get 300th to 400th records though UNIX command
    b. Columns to rows mapping (a scenario given, had to use agg trans)
    c. A w/f is migrated from dev to production. It failed. What could be the reason.

3. Technical questions regarding transformations, UNIX commands, Teradata simple queries.

Then a round was conducted by Hiring Manager.
    He mostly gave real life scenarios and asked what would be your response.
    1. You are supporting on weekend, no one from team available. A failure from Singapore, LA & Sydney. Which one will be your priority. (based on day-night cycle in those countries)
    2. A failure occurred, what will be your strategy and whom will you inform first.
    3. Client is asking for an enhancement that can't be done. How will you convince them.
    etc.

Then there was the HR round!
    Salary was discussed along with other HRiey discussions.

Best managed interview process! A bit lengthy though.

Interview Questions

• All scenarios from Hiring manager round were unexpected! Real life scenarios were given. But if you have worked on the challenging environment, you will manage it well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Hard. Salary negotiation was very hard. They did not give upto expectations.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India in April 2013.

Interview

Hiring was as professional as expected. We had on Tech round, Manager round, LOB (Line of Business) round and finally HR round. interview was very much on technical part. HR round was basically on body shopping :).

Interview Questions

• Why are you switching to BA from your Previous company within 6 Month.   Answer Question

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Interview

Simple process written test, face to face interview, Skype interview with LOB, overall it was an average process. Although it took More than a month to get the offer letter from HR. Just three rounds are there and you are selected

Interview Questions

• About myselfSimple process written test, face to face interview, Skype interview with LOB, overall itwas an average process   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri East (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Andheri East (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

I got a call from a consultancy from Bangalore and interview was in Mumbai Andheri. I had a face to face interview. The consultancy kept calling me on my way to the interview location. And they gave me a wrong location too. I reached the location somehow and they made me wait for 2 hours. They took interview for 30 mins. It went well but they didn't give any feedback. The recruiters looked confused themself and of poor confidence level. Low communication level and one person among them was busy on his laptop during the interview.

It was a working day for me and i had invested my first half for the interview. And they had no response. And my interview went well i was very positive that I'll get a job.

If you call people for an interview you need to provide them the feedback too. And if not interested in hiring people don't waste anybody's precious time.

Interview Questions

• .net related questions, UI related questions, JavaScript related questions.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (London, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview process is good as it is planned well and scheduled well so that things were progressing well and good interview face to face telephonic interview satisfied processed appreciate the interview

Apprentice Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Chennai (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

It was Campus Placement. First-round was an online test hosted on AMCAT. It had 5 sections, viz. Quants, Logical Ability, Verbal, Technical MCQs and Coding round with 2 coding questions.
    100 were shortlisted for the interview process held 2 days later. Depending on the candidate and the interviewer, a candidate had to go through 2-3 rounds of interview, 3rd being the HR round.
    Technical questions were not very hard, but they tested each individual's foundation. Questions from the OOPS concept, DBMS and Data structure were common. Projects done were discussed in detail.

Interview Questions

• In Java, what are Threads and how do you handle Multi-threading operations?   Answer Question
    • What is File Handling in Java   Answer Question
    • What Interface in Java?   Answer Question
    • Given two Integers, swap the integers without the use of a third variable   Answer Question
    • Reverse a String in Java without using String functions   Answer Question
    • Explain Normalization in RDBMS, give examples to elaborate the answer.   Answer Question
    • (HR question)
      You have 2 projects to choose from. One is a project for a massive client, who has had partnership with the company for a long time. It is a very critical project and includes lots of work and pressure.
      The second project is rather a funky project, that may not involve much pressure, and you get to work with new technologies. which of these projects would you choose and Why?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BA Continuum India.

Interview

Was good.Mostly Technical.Panel interviewed along with stakeholder telephonic rounds.Interviewers and HR was decent n made the interview easy going and helpful.Explained job role with clarity.Made me figure out the difficulty level and the process went smooth

Interview Questions

• 1.What are joins
      2.What are cursors and how they are used   Answer Question

Interview

There were 2 technical Interviews
    1st interview was completely technical. Questions were asked regarding the projects, web development, oops
    2nd round was technical + HR, questions asked were about advanced topics in DSA, java(depending upon your resume) and common HR questions

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.