BA Continuum India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

BA Continuum India Interview Questions

Interviews at BA Continuum India

3.1

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Chennai (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

entire process was very slow and had bad experience. HR Team needs to improve their standard and didnt even mind to offer food or water during the 9 hr process

Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

The first round was an online test consisting of aptitude and computer programming fundamentals on AMCAT. We had two technical interview rounds and one HR round.
    The technical interviewer was very friendly and asked questions based on projects mentioned in Resume.

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Online test followed two technical and one HR interview.

Online test was a cumulative of aptitude and C/SQL questions. Nothing too hard.

Interview process was pleasant and as long as you are strong on your basics you'd clear it.

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Chennai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

i went through campus recruitment. their were 4 rounds in total. first round was 2 hour long online test held on amcat, it consist of medium level questions. second and third round was technical HR. they mainly focused on oops concepts and SQL queries. last round was HR in that they told me all terms and conditions.

Interview Questions

• difference btw abstract and interface class with example? Need to shift from structural programming to object oriented programming? few medium level sql queries? what is shallow copy and deep copy? and few Linux kernel basic questions...   Answer Question

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a telephonic interview that I cleared first. Later I was called to the location for a second round. Post that I had telephonic interview with the HR and the vice president. The overall interview was easy .

Interview Questions

• What is liquidity?what do you mean by liquidity risk? Describe the 2008 financial crises. Some basic SQL questions.   1 Answer

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Vellore (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Online test conducted on amcat which included aptitude, logical and English questions followed by two technical interviews and one HR interview. The interview process is easy, just be patient and confident.

Interview Questions

• Questions on dbms and Java.   1 Answer

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Vellore (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The process consisted of 2 rounds of technical interview and 1 hr round.
    First Round was easy and dealt with c++ coding and since this was a campus drive, it was relatively easy.
    Second Round was all about theoretical knowledge involving Databases, Operating Systems, OOPS

Interview Questions

• Different Types of Indexing with examples   1 Answer

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

selected through Campus interview as a fresher,.around 15 people were selected during the campus selection from our college. interview panel was cool and encouraging. preference was given to those who topped the test.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India.

Interview

Average, not that difficult question. I was required to write SQL statements. If you know basic SQL syntax you will get the answer, and knowing correct syntax will definitely give bonus points.

Interview Questions

• A mixture on DataWarehouse concepts. SQL. Write SQL statements to achieve this and that etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BA Continuum India.

Interview

The interview process start with the normal discussion about the skill and what i like to work and then comes the coding question and question related to the projects which i did work in the college and some more puzzles ending with the small code debug