BA Continuum India Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

BA Continuum India Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at BA Continuum India

3.1

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India in April 2013.

Interview

Hiring was as professional as expected. We had on Tech round, Manager round, LOB (Line of Business) round and finally HR round. interview was very much on technical part. HR round was basically on body shopping :).

Interview Questions

• Why are you switching to BA from your Previous company within 6 Month.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BA Continuum India

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Telephonic and/or F2F. Project specific technology questions - reasonably answerable. Technical and Managerial rounds.
    Business Partner round most possibly will also be conducted - Business partners for the project along with the Strategic partners may evaluate.
    First level Technical Interviewer can be from the proposed project or outside the project.

Interview Questions

• 1. What all responsibilities you manage as part of your role?
      2. Performance Tuning while using your Database (Teradata)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Hiring process is worst. They take long time to get back to you. No a good place to work. I wish I shouldn't have joined the company. After technical interview. We have one round phone interview with US managers. They don't a thing, I still don't know who they have become managers.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

The process went on for 6 months, longest I've ever seen! First started off by a few phone interviews that were mostly technical. Then a couple of very personal interviews - I was asked questions on why join that company, will I relocate, why I'd relocate, some family questions, etc. which I didn't expect to be asked in interviews. The technical rounds were basic & quite biased, since the interviewers didn't seem to know much outside their areas of interest. They wanted some specific answers to the questions they asked. Didn't matter in the end though since I got through fine. Most frustrating was the length of the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Given some financial inputs, come up with a model to price the instrument   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was first offered something which I rejected saying it's too much below my expectation since what they offered was almost same as what I was getting! I couldn't understand why they would offer me the same pay as before. Anyways, I rejected their offer then.
    After a couple of months they came back with a slightly better offer, and more importantly, for a much better role in a different team. Unfortunately I had to again attend interviews & the whole interview process repeated.
    The HR is very inefficient & took ages to get back on simple queries. At times they just vanish for weeks & no response to mails or phone calls.
    Also at times, during the background checks & documents to submit for day of joining, I was provided wrong information & guidance!
    The HR is also unprofessional, since they didn't prefer having things on mail as they just say things to make you happy.
    Overall, the HR is quite pathetic & I'd advise talking to the hiring manager instead of HR, since they have complete control.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BA Continuum India.

Interview

Very easy, due to security reasons, mostly interview will be done over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Irrespective of the manager's personal things. try to maintain relationship well with managers to survive in the company   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me good salary.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

15 mins technical interview, 30 minutes managerial interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, very rude HR.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

First round of technical Interview by an analyst followed by a senior person conducting the technical round followed by Manager and then the LOB round(which is by the US/UK Project manager ) conducting the interview.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Mumbai (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

total 3 rounds including assignment

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Informatica interview. Interview was average. All concepts in we're asked in depth. Was easy for me. Unix shell scripting basics.
    Round2 was with business onshore. Basic roles and responsibilities discussion and test of confidence portrayed in executing the job. Be confident.
    Round3 was with project lead, discussion on domain knowledge and attitude analysis.
    Round4 was HR negotiations package and designation.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific. Everything was generic and technical.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask the best package at beginning . Ask for what you deserve. Be firm and satisfied before accepting offer. looked at the bigger picture like company profile and learning prospects.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BA Continuum India in April 2018.

Interview

You will get a call from HR recruitment team once your resume got short isted. Then tHR ask for teleohonic first then face to face and then final HR round. Then final discussion about your salary.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.