BA Continuum India Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

BA Continuum India Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at BA Continuum India

2.7

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

Got a call from the external recruiter who gave an overview of the position. Followed by a call from the recruitment team. I was asked to explain my role and was questioned to see if my experience matched what was needed. Then got a call from the dept head, similar discussion. Offer negotiation was smooth. The offer release took a long time. Over all very comfortable

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BA Continuum India

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2008.

Interview

There was one round of technical interview followed by HR interview. As I was located in a different city, the interview was conducted over phone. The interview was for the role of technical manager in the investment banking division of the firm. The questions revolved around my past experience, project management skills and also the technical questions related to JD.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate for position and salary.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Telephonic interview followed by personal interview and final offer. Candidates and carefully filtered via JD and skills of candidates before pushing them for multiple rounds of interviews. Usually there is a decline of 50 % offers made and therefore a buffer of 50% offers are kept as BCP for second round of offers in order to h it the targets with TATs. Th ere s a target of 2 months to fill in a vacant position, however it will also depend on what level is being considered and what for what specific business the role is opened for.

Interview Questions

• How do you tackle demanding business managers   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations are welcome!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.