BA Continuum India Senior Tech Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

BA Continuum India Senior Tech Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at BA Continuum India

3.1

Senior Tech Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Mangalore (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

It was a campus interview . We were asked basic in technology and software development. Basic algorithms and few SDLC concepts.

Interview Questions

• How would you lead a team mate senior to you with out rubbing his ego?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked if I could do night shifts- I agreed and asked for a reasonable compensation based on market rates(back then). Apart from that, I accepted a base pay same as what was initially.

Other Interview Reviews for BA Continuum India

Senior Tech Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Vellore (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

It was campus placement in VIT Vellore. First, there was IQ test to shortlist around 100 students.
    Then, there were panels of 2 persons. Asked really basic coding, like string reversal, don't exactly remember much. Next was a panel of 4, asking few questions out of each subject. Nothing in depth, just basics of any topic of your choice.

Senior Tech Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

we need to clear a basic written test which is very easy and it tests your language proficiency also after that we will have tech round and hr round .In tech round they will ask you basic questions related to java and DBMS.DBMS is very important and you should be prepared to answer in depth questions related to the subject.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience in organizing the fests helps you in your life   Answer Question

Senior Tech Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pilani (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Pilani (India)).

Interview

I appeared as of the campus placement Drive.First they a online tested which tested for general aptitute,QA,reading comprehension and verbal skills.Then I appeared for the technical round.Finally I had the HR Round

Senior Tech Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (New Delhi (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus ,
    4 rounds 1amcat test , then selected candidates had interview rounds after 2 days. Process took whole day consisted of 3 interviews 2 personal 1 hr

Interview Questions

• What factors would you consider to setup a bus stop in a busy highway?   Answer Question

Senior Tech Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India in September 2018.

Interview

Test was conducted on quant, logical, computer programming and english.
    Selected students were called for next round where questions were asked mainly on sql and few on os, coding and projects. Some puzzles were also asked.

Interview Questions

• Sql questions on normalization , Os questions on deadlocks and related topics, Coding on sorting, searching in trees, graphs.   Answer Question

Senior Tech Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BA Continuum India.

Interview

Applied through University, got shortlisted through an online test that was mostly basic aptitude. After that we had 2 technical rounds and 1 HR round. Overall it was an easy process.

Senior Tech Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

There were 6 round.
    1. Aptitude.(Contain basic numerical , Reasoning, English )
    2. Technical Hr.(it split into two sub round) first is code writing. & interview on code which you have written.
    3. Telephonic Round
    4. Hr Round

Interview Questions

• Start from basic and gone to deep   1 Answer

Senior Tech Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Chennai (India)).

Interview

The interview was all the Engineering branches. The interview went well. After that, they selected 15 girls and a boy even though some boys did extremely well. When asked the management about it, the recruiter said "Women Empowerment". That is fine but they should have said this before the screening process, all the boys were frustrated and disappointed.

Interview Questions

• You were doing engineering and why do want to enter banking sector?   Answer Question

Senior Tech Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Chennai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First round was online test. AMCAT conducted the online test. It consisted of English, Computer Programming (Data Structures and OOPS), Quantitative aptitude and Logical Questions. In Technical interview they asked me to explain about the projects I have done and the programming languages I know. Unfortunately I was not selected for the next round

Interview Questions

• What events did you participate during your four years of college?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.