BA Continuum India Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

BA Continuum India Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at BA Continuum India

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Stability Stability and Stability at every level
From Hr rounds to hiring manager round
You have to agree that you Want to be a bonded labor if you want to get hired

Interview Questions

• Stability Stability and Stability , just to check I dont leave   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase , it was like bonded labour

Other Interview Reviews for BA Continuum India

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

The entire process took one day.....there are about 4 rounds...one test, 1 H.R, 1 operations and 1 interview with Manager...!!!!! the test is basic aptitude test with English, reasoning and numerical...and then an essay....!!!! interview is about how good r u in English and Finance subject...!!!!

Interview Questions

• What is Accounting, Reconciliation, BRS, Financial Statements, Derivatives, Capital Market and so on....then comes why our company, How r u different from others...ok with night shifts...!!!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

It was easy and good. I prepared a little bit but it was not required ... the panel was friendly and helpful like most people in BoA. And so far the journey has been good!!

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

The process starts with an HR round by Hr Manager followed by a Written test of 1hour having 55 questions and finally operations round by operations manager.
    Interview was neutral neither difficult nor easy.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India in February 2015.

Interview

It was a Walk-in Interview.
    First of all we were asked to wait for almost an hour.
    Followed by an HR round to eliminate people based on their public speaking.(In which I think the HR was a little rude to a particular person in the group).
    After Which the Aptitude round was held which was pretty simple
    in between the aptitude round i was called for the managers round where the manager seemed disinterested because most of the time he was busy with his phone.
    The managers were not only rude but had "i have another 100 people waiting outside, even if i dont hire you that wont make a difference to me" attitude.
    after the round the results were declared.
    and then way forward

night shift low pay,no respect for people

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

1st would be JAM session, 2nd round would be essay writing, 3rd would be typing test or if it he is interviewing for finance process 3rd round would be aptitude test ,4th Hr round, and Manager round. if HR is hiring for Finance related process aptitude test would be taken.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

There are four rounds of interviews In B A Continuum India, First Round id personal Introduction round with HR, Second round is Written Test, Third round in Typing Test, And Final Operation Round.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to sign a bond.   1 Answer

Negotiation

As per company norms.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Aptitude Test
    HR round
    Typing test
    Telephonic round
    Operations Manager round

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

jam session,written test, typing,hr,round, manger round

Interview Questions

• regarding passport and pan card   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

intro round with hr, about ur self and speak on any topic for two minute. then aptitute test basic math and english . writing skill need to write on a topic . then . typing test. after that operation round with manager and then final round with hr.

Negotiation

no negotiation i joind as a fresher

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.