BD Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

BD Interview Questions

Interviews at BD

2.9

Staff Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

I applied online. HR called me for an interview after 20 days I applied. It was just a normal interview. It took around 30 mins. HR asked general questions

Interview Questions

• What kind of knowledge and background do you have?   1 Answer

Staff Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

Applied online, received phone screen request. had interview with HR. everything went well. Answered all questions, HR wanted to setup interview with hiring manager. Decided to figure out a time via email. After that HR never contacted me again. Also tried email the HR but never got a response. After one year I received an email that position was filled. Very unprofessional. Should have the courage to inform the applicant if you are interested or not.

Interview Questions

• Did I do qPCRs, how many years experience etc.   1 Answer

Documentation Specialist Interview

Interview

I will put a caveat and say I was not interviewed for the company, but this is a review of the multiple recruiter companies that are working on their behalf. I have been contacted by 9 different recruiters today alone for the same position, and every time I block one another appears. I have even had one recuiter call me, I responded to ask him to send me the details since his English was so heavily accented, I was reading the email within the 5 minutes he sent it, he texted me since I didn't respond the second he sent it, so I emailed him to turn down the opportunity, then he tried to call me to pressure me into the job. This type of occurrence has been happening over at least the past two weeks. I honestly feel harrassed at how incessantly and pushy the recruiters are being, almost verging on being desperate. Even if I was truely interested in a position, their behavior alone would make me run for the hills. I am putting this review specifically on Becton Dickinson since almost every recruiter I spoke to was working for allegedly a different recruiting company. In addition, even multiple recruiters from allegedly the same recruiting company would email me about the same job position for Becton Dickinson on the same day. Unless this is a scam utilizing Becton Dickinson's name, I thought people should be aware of this type of behavior.

Associate Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BD (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn and asked if I could send them my resume because they thought I would be a good fit for the position based on my profile. Sent her my resume and she asked if I was available for a phone interview later that same day which we agreed on a time for. Interviewer called promptly at agreed upon time briefly went over the position and then asked me to walk her through my resume. While I was in the middle of going over my resume I was rudely interrupted and bluntly told that I don’t have the right sales experience to qualify for this job and that she didn’t want to waste my time any longer and quickly got off the phone after mentioning that if something changes she would let me know.

Truly turned out to be a big waste of time especially considering that I was contacted directly by her because I was a “good fit” based on her search - only to be told over the phone that I didn’t have the type of sales experience they were looking for.

R&D Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

3 different people for an hour. one at a time which was nice. It was overall very low key and they just wanted to get to know me. They talked about and asked me if I would want to stay on after graduation.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

Had a Skype Interview after online application. Asked back for their Super Day for second-round interviews. The questions were mainly behavioral questions and the interviewed lasted about twenty minutes in total.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you helped to simplify a group project?   Answer Question

Electronics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

I was connected by a recruiter.
    I did a quick phone interview, then an onsight interview. I had a good experience, the interviewer was pretty chill. She gave me a tour before the interview and showed me where I will be working.

Interview Questions

• questions were about why BD, and why the medical industry. Then Resume questions   Answer Question

Data Science Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

Three engineers took turns asking questions for approximately 45 minutes. Very friendly and easy to talk to. Asks a few technical questions, some behavioral, and mostly focused on things listed on resume. Interviewers were encouraging and showed support throughout the process.

R&D Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BD in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted through email and invited to take a one-way automated interview (computer prompts questions and your responses are video recorded). Heard back about a month later (it was during holiday season) and invited to a phone interview. Questions were fairly simple; they asked about particular experiences on my resume, why I was interested in the company, and how I worked in a team. Was given an offer the next day. No in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. When working in a group, how would teammates describe your role?
      2. Tell me about x experience on your resume
      3. Why are you interested in BD?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BD in January 2020.

Interview

Two or three emails and phone calls to schedule a "phone screening". Had the call but then no contact/reply after the formulaic thank you email. Hate hiring processes in general.

Interview Questions

• All the typical barrage of questions of what would you do if x happened? If there was a disagreement. What was something you could have done better. Etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.