BD Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

BD Interview Questions

Interviews at BD

2.9

UI/Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BD (San Jose, CA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

4 rounds in total. 1st was a half hour interview with the UX Manager. Later she scheduled all 3 interviews at a time in the following week. 2nd round was 1hour with Design team. 3rd round was with Human Factors. 4th round was with Product Owners.
    I think based on each interview round feedback it is best to schedule another round only if they get positive feedback from that interview. Such a waste of time and energy to prepare and spend time for all those interviews when they are not even interested in you.

Interview Questions

• I was given a design prompt and asked to give my process in how i would do it.   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

Had a phone interview the HR and went over behavioural questions and was selected for the technical interview with the hiring manager where she asked questions about my resume, my experience in the field and asked detailed questions regarding my internship experience over last summer

Interview Questions

• Have you had experience working with any statistical software?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer II Interview

Interview

I applied for this job twice. The first time was through normal channels (LinkedIn) and my application was rejected and I got the standard email. However, shortly after the rejection I got contacted directly by a recruiter within the company who informed me that they were opening up another position of a similar role and wanted me to answer some additional questions to send to the hiring manager and that I should reapply via a link they provided to me. I did as they asked and promptly answered the questions and reapplied. Shortly thereafter I received and email notifying me that I was selected for a phone interview with the hiring manager later that same week. I send my availability and hear nothing back. Early the next day I get contacted by a different recruiter asking about my availability for the interview on a different day and time and then later that afternoon I get an email informing me that all interviews for the position were canceled with no explanation as to why. Further communication with the recruiter yielded no other explanations and they even went on to thank me for interviewing with them even when they cancelled all of the interviews to begin with. Overall, the whole process left me feeling like they did not respect me or my time and as a result I will not be applying to that specific section of the company again and would discourage others from doing so as well.

Interview Questions

• Basics on my background and why I was interested in working for the company   Answer Question

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BD (College Station, TX (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Got contacted by a recruiter for a position I didn't sign up for. The recruiter forgot about the interview and contacted me the next day to reschedule. Rescheduled interview was next week and lasted half an hour about. It was a geberal interview.

BD Manufacturing Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BD (Omaha, NE (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

I first met a representative at a university career fair. I was then scheduled for an immediate interview that same week. It was completely behavioral. No technical questions were asked. In two weeks, another interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was a time when you were in a team and you were not performing well? What did you do to improve the team's performance?   Answer Question

Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

It was a phone screening first, and then you will have 2 rounds of the technical interview. The last one is an on-site interview( not sure if it is still on-site during the pandemic, I haven't got this).

Interview Questions

• Questions related to background and projects on my resume   Answer Question

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. Mostly asked about my previous experience. No questions were off-putting or out of the ordinary. The staff was kind and it was an easy going interview.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

i had three interviews. One of them was a panel interview. Stressful but good I had no issues with the process. Its a typical interview process and they kept me informed along the way.

Interview Questions

• typical project manager questions that I was able to answer   1 Answer

Interview

Vastek applied for me a different location and in different companies. After applying sometimes need to appear in a pre-recorded interview or an MCQ based test. After getting shortlisted from that only can expect an interview call. Evrything took around 5-7 weeks.

Field Service Associate Interview

Interview

I had a phone screening with a Talent Acquisition Lead. I was asked about my previous experience, and I had the position explained to me. A very typical phone screening process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.