BD Interview Questions in Sandy, UT | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at BD

3.2

Line Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at BD (Sandy, UT (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Management is very polite and will make you feel comfortable. They emphasize the appropriate ways to manage conflict and will as you to demonstrate using their techniques in previous jobs. They talk about the training you will receive and your qualifications are important, but most of all, they want to see if you're a good fit for the company. Demonstrate that you live BD core beliefs: We do what is right, we take personal responsibility, and we treat each other with respect.

Interview Questions

• What are some reasons an actuator would fail.   1 Answer

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BD (Sandy, UT (US)).

Interview

Started with a recruiter reaching out to me. Then a phone interview with hiring manager and the human resource manager. Had a subsequent phone interview two weeks later with several team members. I was contacted a week after that to fly out for an onsite interview. I interviewed from 9am - 3pm with 8 people from different teams. Had lunch with the hiring manager and ended the day with an informal wrap up from human resource manager.

Interview Questions

• There were some technical questions where I was asked what are the contents of a Design History File and describe in detail several examples.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My recruiter called me with the details of the offer. It was a higher salary than I was making, but I needed money to relocate so I had to negotiate that. After a few days, I got a formal offer with a $10k signing bonus to cover my moving expenses. BD would not match my current vacation time from my company. I was at 3 weeks a year and I had to start over with 2 weeks.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BD (Sandy, UT (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was exhaustive based on the number of interviewers. In total the interview was approx. 3 hours. However, conversations with each interviewer felt comfortable due to the warm hospitality.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a past conflict you were involved in, and how you participated in its resolution.   Answer Question

Molding Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD (Sandy, UT (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Brought to a conference room and 4 men joined me. Each one of them had a sheet and a copy of my resume. They would take turns asking me questions, while each of the other three would take detailed notes of everything I said. It was kind of intimidating but they were all very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a high pressure situation with tight deadlines.   1 Answer

Summer MBA Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BD (Sandy, UT (US)) in December 2009.

Interview

Quick half an hour interview, behavioral questions. It wasn't the right role for me (very technical - I was looking for something more business oriented). Didn't get the offer.
    Heard nothing afterward, I believe a word to say NO would be appreciated.

DMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD (Sandy, UT (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Quick, they are only interested in you and what you have to offer. They don't talk much about what the company has to offer. Once hired it took a few weeks before they can get you into orientation. during orientation even then they did not go over a lot of important information.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.