BDO Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

BDO Interview Questions

Interviews at BDO

2.8

Assurance Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process was really smooth, I coordinated with the recruiter which made the process not as stressful as they were super friendly and easy to work with , I enjoyed the prompt responses and updates they gave

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your background
      Why do you think you'd be a good fit   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO.

Interview

Traditional interview with two people in a similar job position as the one you are seeking. Then out to coffee or lunch for more informal get to know you things.

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

Easy, like a conversation. with a few questions about myself and my interests. Phone interview, asked why I chose this postion. Nothing to difficult, asked about my major in college

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process is facilitated by on campus recruiters. There was a resume drop, followed by a 30 minute live video interview, and a final round consisting of two 30 minute behavioral interviews.

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BDO.

Interview

30 minute behavioral interview scheduled about a week before. Resume submission to campus recruiter through recruitment portal for selection of final round interview. Still waiting to hear back about an offer for the summer internship after about a week.

Audit Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO in October 2020.

Interview

The first stage of the application process involves situational and numerical reasoning based test followed by three recorded interview questions. For the interview, you have as much time as you want to come up with an answer, and then you can press record when you are ready.

Interview Questions

• can't exactly remember: describe a time you've made a mistake? why this role/firm?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BDO (Cleveland, OH (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

I had my first interview with BDO about getting to know myself. I would say the interview process is fairly easy and the people I was chatting with were super nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you are applying for this interview? Why did you choose accounting?   Answer Question

Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO in September 2020.

Interview

first was a campus recruiting event - talked to recruiter, then audit manager about the ins and outs of the job and company. Applied online. Initiation to do a pre-recorded virtual interview, then heard back within 48 hours.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why BDO?
      2. Tell me about your professional background/courses that will have you prepared for this role?   Answer Question

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Interview

One interview with the HR recruiter and then a two part interview with a manager and partner. All three where very nice and did a good job understanding what I was looking for versus just vetting if I could do the work.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how my previous experiences prepared me to take on the new responsibility.   Answer Question

International Tax Internship Interview

Interview

I applied for this job in April, and received the HireVue after one month. There are three questions in total. And three minutes for each one. Two chances for each one.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.