BP Interview Questions

Updated 29 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,225 of over 1.2K interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BP

BP

Application

I interviewed at BP

Interview

Initially, a phone screen with talent acquisition. Then phone interview with team manager, very informal and conversational. Finally, a panel interview with team manager, division VP, and a member of HR. Panel interview was behavioral based questions centered around the company values. Answers are excepted in the STAR format.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you had to change your approach based on your audience.
    Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time where you had a conflict with a coworker or team member.

BP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BP

Interview

This was a disingenuous experience bordering on scam. They were obviously farming for ideas on what to do with their downstream portfolio. The following were the red flags: 1.) Only two interview rounds, first was a facade to screen candidates and then the second was a final round that included a business case to showcase ideas 2.) They would ask questions about the ideas not the process to generate the ideas 3.) Interviews with UK personnel only when the role was based in Chicago. Was not invited to interview with anyone from the Chicago office which indicates that there was no interest in exploring cultural fit especially for a senior role 4.) I emailed the recruiter three times over the span of 7 weeks after the second round for updates but radio silence. Fourth time he emailed back within literally 5 seconds of my email to say they ‘went with another candidate’

Interview Questions
  • 1.) we have xyz ideas for our business what do you think? 2.) how would you deploy technology to shorten waiting times at our stations

BP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BP

Interview

Initially there was a basic numerical competency test followed by a very difficult series of tasks which involved competency tasks of statistics, programming and recorded interview questions all in a three hour period of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BP

Interview

General discussion and a more in-depth competency based interview plus a technical assessment. While going trough questions the interviewers asked to provide specific examples of how I responded to an actual situation that is similar to the job description.

Interview Questions
  • - Describing own experience - What were the challenges involved in this experience? - How did I deal with those challenges? - What was the result of how I dealt with this experience and its challenges? - If I were to approach the situation again, what would I do differently?

BP

Application

I interviewed at BP

Interview

Standard application procedure with an online situational judgement questionnaire, followed by a verbal and numerical test. If successful, the next stage consists of a HireVue interview where I was asked 6 questions based on competency.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BP

Application

I interviewed at BP

Interview

One hirevue followed by a group trip to the company headquarters with one behavioral interview and two technical interviews. Technical interviews consisted of a visual analysis of the companies oil rigs and group problem solving regarding supply chain.

Interview Questions
  • What are some ways that this system may impact the environment?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BP (Kuala Lumpur) in Jul 2021

Interview

require to gone through sign up on bp site and fill up all information including resume and personal details. Go through a online verbal and nurmerical test. Lastly will be needed to complete a on demand virtual video interview through HireVue.

Interview Questions
  • Explain why background and experience of you would be a good fit of this job

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at BP (Singapore)

Interview

Around 5 rounds of interviews, starting with some virtual games and interviews, then a presentation about something personal, then an assessment day at the bp office. Assessment day consisted of some teamwork with other potential interns, as well as a trading simulation.

Interview Questions
  • What most interests/excites you about the direction that bp is headed in?

BP

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BP

Interview

Overall a very poor experience. HireVue answering a few basic questions: Why BP, How your skills relate, etc followed by second (final) round of video interview with several managers in group as they read pre prepared behavioral questions around BP "values" and how you demonstrated in past experiences. Very cold process throughout and nothing convincing that BP is a good place to work other than brand name.

Interview Questions
  • Focus on BP not as they are/have acted in past, but the green company they are looking to become as can be seen throughout company website

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BP (Pune)

Interview

I really wanted to work with BP. It is one of my dream companies,but the interview process which I experienced was worst till date. I had 1st round which was higher vue round I clear that round, later I got an email for the second round which was a video conference with two people, my time was fixed at 3:00 p.m. I was all set but just 10 minutes before I got an email saying that you are rejected

Interview Questions
  • Related to Accounting. Journal Entries Balance Sheet Accounting standards About my current job
  • So I simply said that I do follow discipline and consistency in my personal and professional life later he said OK your interview was not that good we have great candidate will let you know .this was the very unethical and unprofessional interview I faced in my entire life
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,225 Interviews