Bally Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Bally Technologies

2.9

Senior Analyst Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

First a system test when I was presented with excel sheet containing HR - Admin data regarding travel refunds, employee IDs, date and data like that. Was asked to derive insights from the same using pivot charts/tables etc. Lasted one hour.

This was followed by a meet & greet with India HR practice head the same day, who asked generic HR questions about current role, why change, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Why looking for change? Tell me about current role.   1 Answer

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was quite gentle as only 3 rounds are there.
    Technical Objectives followed by 2 Technical F2F and then HR which is just a formality.
    I was asked to report at 9:30 am in the morning. There was an Objective test of 40 min
    After the Objective exam, we ware asked to wait in the cafeteria. After 15-20 min, recruitment HR will come announce few names and take them outside, you won't know if they have passed or failed/ you have passed or failed, which is quite frustrating. But they never will call your name if you have cleared your first round. So, I waited like 1.5 hr then asked one of the HR around 12:30 pm, if I have passed the objective round, he said he will let me know, but again that never happens. and then I was asked to wait and wait and wait. After around 6.5 hrs, my name was called at around 6:15 pm in the evening by the time, I was totally tired, slept in the cafeteria on the chair itself for about 2 hrs.
    But, then in the 1st F2F, I was asked from Basic C# to Asp.Net, MVC concepts, also asked to write 3 programs/pseudo codes. It went around 1 hr 15 mins and then I was asked to wait outside,. The Interviewer was very Nice and we interacted on personal level too since I was the last candidate Interviewed that day. Then, the HR came and said that you have cleared the 2nd round. But here the :thrill comes, since it was already 7:30 pm, all the panels had left, so I was asked to come on next working day. I went next day, for 2nd F2F, again I was asked to wait for 2 hrs which was not at all surprising. But the Interview went well, asked to write few SQL Queries and Few C# coding logics and finally the HR round and I cleared the Interview . Voila.

Interview Questions

• Basic to Advanced all. Be perpared. But also I have heard that depends on your Panel   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First round written: two programs were asked to write in paper. first one to find the second largest number from the arrray and second question was to find a string is palindrome or not

Interview Questions

• Write a program to find the second least number in an array   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Applied through an employee referal

Written Aptitude
    Technical
    HR

The questions were standard & fairly easy. Shock was at the end of final round where the team members themselves admitted a lot of demerits about the job role. Some strange questions like "Are you willing to join this role despite your religion?" They themselves were not passioned towards the domain they were working for. They admitted everything happening behind the casino world & what they were working for. I had to thank them for letting me know a lot of facts abt bally in advance.

Please join this company only for money. They will offer you with good hikes but there are a lot to think beyond money. Layoffs have become so usual here so no job security at all.

Interview Questions

I was not convinced with their domain & their policies

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process took almost a day. Initial round was written test with core java, db and puzzles. Second round took close to 1:45 min, inbetween I was asked to wait in pantry. Second round was technical and the person had indepth knowledge in java. He covered almost all the topic in core java. Also asked few questions from hibernate, spring ejb and db. Third round was a discussion with one of the director. He said about the company and work, also gave puzzle to solve after that hr call me and ask me about package and all. They gave me one form to fill, ask for the pay slips and government I'd proof. The process completed at 4 pm. They said I will get the offer letter in next week. It has been a month till I didn't get any!!!

I try to contact hr who sent the call letter, he is in bangalore and I attended interview in chennai. Every time he said he will get back checking with his manager in chennai but he is not. Today I call him and ask for an update also ask is there any point to wait. The answer was so unprofessional " if you have any other offer you can go for it".

I said no for other two companies and attend the interview and finally endup in nothing. Fortunately I have couple of other offers so I'm going to accept one.

Interview Questions

• 1. Jdk and jre difference indepth.
      2. Array list best practices
      9. Spring ioc
      10. Db join and nvl   Answer Question

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

First round consists of programing question which were very basic. This is followed by group discussion. In group discussion topic were given from current affair. After group discussion, technical and HR interview were conducted.

Interview Questions

• find first non-repeating character fro. the given string   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

First round was written coding test followed by GD of 7 members in a group and next was 2 technical rounds and a HR round .
    coding round was quite easy .
    only 2 were selected in GD

Senior Software Engineer .NET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

first round Program test:1)Find a pair of elements from an array whose sum equals a given number
    2) Find duplicate word and their number of occurrences in a string c# dictionary?

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Total 3 rounds
    1. Technical test
    2. Technical interview
    3. Managerial interview

I cleared first round when it came to second round, they lost my paper asked me to take again since it was multiple choice i took again. Second round interview panel doesn't know how to talk to person who get interviewed.

As soon as he saw my resume he asked me why your resume is in 2 papers, ppl with 6 yrs should have atleast 4 pages.

Then he asked me 2 questions and winded up the interview.

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Written Test, first round of technical and Second round of interview.
    Interviewer him self dosn't know answers, when I told him to check online then he agreed.

When I asked about Mgmt policy looks like whole mgmt team it self is non existent, then I thought what point in joining such Organization.

I don't recommend any one to try for this Organization.

Interview Questions

• Basic on programming, Database concepts   1 Answer