Bally Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Bally Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Bally Technologies

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

i was interviewed on Saturday for senior java developer(5yr).Interview process was tooo bad(total 50 candidates came for 5 technologies java,c++,testing,php,.net).they doesn't know how to manage the candidates.
    it took me 11hrs time. Recruitment agency told me 3 rounds(programing,technical,hr) of interview.
    but Bally technologies has 5(programing,techical,caltural round,director round,hr) rounds of interview.
    10:30 am reached the Bally and started programming test.12'o clock it was finished.
    waited for 4 hrs to get the result of programming round.one of the recruiter came an told me, you cleared the programming round and wait for some time, will arrange the second round.

waited,,waited..7PM i got the call from technical person..i was interviewed 1.10 hrs. he told me wait some time for next round...8:30 PM i was called from cultural interviewer,He asked me all non technical questions like(best innovative thoughts in professional career,how to convert business requirement to functional requirement). he will ask one question and sleep.when we stop the flow he wake up and sorry,i didn't get.tell me again.in between again technical guy came and telling..i forgot to ask some questions.he started asking technical questions..finally 9:30 PM it was completed.
    again waiting for feedback.after ten min.one guy came in slow motion and told me you can leave for the day.

Finally i paid Rs165 at bike parking.

i didn't had lunch(there only 10 veg biryani,10 curd rice packets,Maggie,veg sandwich available.am not comfortable with these options.they didn't told, take 40min or 1hr time and had lunch.every time they are saying wait hear only.don't go out side)
    1) mobile not allowed
    2) food not available
    3) paid parking
    4) each round will take min 1 hr time duration
    5) unpredictable wait time.
    6) apart from programming test.they will ask other programs in technical round.
    7) take one day pass at parking(if your going by bike)

programming and Technical rounds are good only..other than that nothing is good.

Interview Questions

• architecture of project. design patterns uml diagrams,class diagrams,best innovative thoughts in career..   1 Answer

Technical Writer Interview

Interview

One day process. written followed by two face to face technical rounds and finally HR interview. Overall the experience was good. Lit of casino machines in the cubicle area....seemed as an interesting office.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions . Asked abt my previous experience and challenges faced   Answer Question

C Sharp and .NET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I had given an interview at bally technologies on c#.There were 4 round. First was written test there were total 25 questions.It was moderate one.I cleraed this one at 9:30 and hr asked to come for an interview at 3:30 pm.All the candidates were waiting for their chance.At last my technical interview started off at 5:00 PM. It went for 2 hour.He asked everything from basic to complex questions in c#.I cleared this one then Hr told me they already selected two candidate on c# and he will put me on hold for next round.

Interview Questions

• Basic of oops and event handling   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

first was the written round for 60 min objectives , then 2 technical rounds and a HR round. I had applied for core java. objectives most of the questions were related to strings and exception handling.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Scheduling process is very bad. They call u at 9 am in the morning and by the time u complete the interview it will by 7 in the evening. They ask you some question from 30 to 45 mins. They drill down to most of the topics in C#.Net.

Interview Questions

• Inheritance, Encapsulation, Polymorphism. Some in depth knowledge of abstract classes and Interfaces.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

5 round.. Written technical(aps and technical questions), 2 f-f Technical(Full basics of OOPS and SQL C#), Directorial Round(Superb round), HR through Phone.
    Tech questions are
    1. Encapsulation and abstraction real time eg
    2. program for overriding
    3. SQL queries
    4. Stored Proc
    5. Diff b/w sp and functions.
    6. SQL Connection String.
    7. Palindrome Pgm
    8.Virtual vs override vs new
    9. Static Vs const vs readonly

Interview Questions

• Puzzles: 3 switches in ground floor and 3 lights in first floor puzzle.(Google it please). Some Basic Programs to check our fundamental.   Answer Question

Lead Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth. They have a defined interview process.

1. HR called me to get the convenient time for me to attend the interview
    2. Technical test (on C++, STL & BOOST) multiple choice.
    3. face to face interview: One hour technical discussion
    4. Director interview : One hour discussion about my projects and how to extend them
    5. HR discussion: ~45 mins video call

Interview Questions

• Questions on Multi Threading, synchronization, string reverse in array and linked list, STL Containers, when do you use Map container.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

4 rounds 1 written followed by tech round then manager round and HR.
    each round is for around 40 mins.The process will take full day time 10- 7:30 pm.
    In manager round you will be asked puzzles around 3 puzzles will be asked.
    They too difficult to solve.

Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview started with a Written test- its a multiple choice questions like .net framework, c#, oops, MVC & SQL then followed by 2 technical interview ; 2nd technical round was full of azure questions. Then round of discussion with the project director and a final round of discussion with HR. submitted all required docs & waiting for response .....

Interview Questions

• They asked about azure VMs , current project high level architectural diagram , disaster recovery, design patterns & SOLID principle, Oops etc   3 Answers

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bally Technologies.

Interview

It was a straight face-to-face interview on what I have done as an agile Project Manager so far in my career. However, later I came to know later through a different source that the project for which I was supposed to handle, had got cancelled. But the HR gave a response that I need to have more in-depth knowledge of Project Management.

Interview Questions

• what I have done as an agile Project Manager so far in my career   Answer Question