Bank of New Zealand Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of New Zealand

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of New Zealand (Auckland, Auckland)

Interview

Took them a month to get back. Up teen number of follow ups but no luck. The interview was really easy but the reason for the rejection given was entirely standard and vague.

Interview Questions
  • all situation based aligned to their business values
    Answer Question

Bank of New Zealand

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of New Zealand

Interview

Online - Interview (Video Call) Quick introduction of Interviewers. Then straight into questions regarding experience how it is relevant to the job. Explaining examples in the past that relate to situations you will face in the this position.

Interview Questions
  • Relvant Experience. Examples in past resolving difficult situation.

Bank of New Zealand

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of New Zealand in Aug 2020

Interview

Coffee Interview for about 20 - 30 minutes. Mostly are related to Behavioral Questions and the Past Experience I had. The interview Process was Simple and Easy and the Interviewer was friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of New Zealand (Auckland, Auckland) in Feb 2020

Interview

2 people interviewing me, asked me questions like rbnz govenor and ocr rate. very polite, and asked my questions about my personality and tough scenario and how i handled it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of New Zealand (Wellington, Wellington)

Interview

Invited into the building to complete a test on a computer. And then on another for the second round was invited to speak with someone from the bank and did some problem solving in groups with other potential candidates.

Interview Questions
  • There was a test on a computer, where there were numerous questions about what you would do in solving problems with customers and some basic logic problems.

Bank of New Zealand

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of New Zealand

Interview

Good, Day Consisted of meeting the employees, networking, group project and a personal interview with only a little bit of technical questions. People were nice and friendly. meeting word count # # # # #

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Shore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of New Zealand (North Shore) in Apr 2019

Interview

Video interview on PC w/ prepared questions. No human involvement which is not effective. PC has no body language, metacommunication, emotions. There is no reaction. No discussion at all. Technically the online interview systems did not work well as picture was turned and now way to turn it back. Picture was deformed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of New Zealand (Wellington, Wellington) in Mar 2019

Interview

Video interview and written test at the start. Sit in with the phone team to see if you like the job and then attend interview, which consists of star process and a phone test. Recruitment team where super poor at keeping me informed of the process. I wasn't advised of the phone test. I found out I was going to be offered the role. But the recruiter took a further 4 days to advise me of this and then another 3 days to contact my ref checks and then 3 further days to get back to me to offer me the role and I finally got my electronic paper work 3 days later. It took them nearly 3 weeks to give me the offer!!!..

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Bank of New Zealand (Auckland, Auckland) in Jan 2019

Interview

2 interviews, you have a phone interview and then an interview with two managers and then an interview with the divisional CFO. It’s a standard interview but they do sometime ask random questions so see how you will Use logic for example how many cups will I need to give a drink to everyone that works in this building. There’s not much else to say about the process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of New Zealand (Auckland, Auckland) in Nov 2018

Interview

Three parties interview: Technical interviewer, Managerial interviewer and the interviewee. It was over Skype for Business and lasted for 60 minutes. The questions asked by Managerial Interviewer were average and meaningful. The questions asked by Technical Interviewer were sophisticated, meaningless and not focusing on the real tool core experience.

Interview Questions
  • [Technical Interviewer] How to get the Delta from initially loaded database table. There is no CDC, no Flags, no Timestamp and Source/Target are heterogeneous.
  • [Technical Interviewer] Do you know CDH1 and CDH2 in IBM Change Data Capture (CDC)?
  • [Technical Interviewer] The difference between Dynamic Lookup and Static Lookup in Informatica
  • [Technical Interviewer] You have a flat file and it is readable, correct encoding, no header included, correct delimiter and fields size ... It is not readable in Informatica giving Reader Outstanding Error. What is the reason?
  • [Managerial Interviewer] Describe Data Governance in two sentences.
  • [Technical Interview] How to normalize table data in Informatica without using Normalizer/ IBM Pivot table?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews