Be Interactive Entry Level Sales Interview Questions

Updated 4 Apr 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 36 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Be Interactive

Be Interactive

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Melbourne) in Feb 2019

Interview

There are 3 stages of interview. First is phone interview, second is face interview and last interview is called training where you will be able to see how the company do their "business".

Interview Questions
  • What interest you in this job?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Be Interactive

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Brisbane) in Feb 2016

Interview

Very quick and very rushed. Ten minutes tops! Its not a good sign when you spend far more time getting ready and getting there than in the interview. You had to fill out a form before you went in which was weird (its not a doctors surgery) which included your address (hello, its on the resume you sent in and brought in!) and your pay for your last job (I couldn't remember and why does this even matter?). I had to press my interviewer for more information about the job (its not obvious what they do there). He eventually said it was direct marketing and they went to fairs and supermarkets (for example). I blame myself as the advertisement sounded to good to be true and too vague. Using mobile phones for office phones should have been another one. Plus no-one in the actual office spaces was something I found very wierd.

Interview Questions
  • Are you available tomorrow to go out for a field trip? (They just assume you have nothing on the next day).
  • Why did you apply for this job?
Be the first to find this interview helpful