Be Interactive Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 38 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Be Interactive

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Melbourne) in Aug 2019

Interview

It was a short 15min session after which you may be invited to shadow a salesperson. They don't need any experience and look for people ready to go around and try to sell to anyone you see on the streets, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want a job in sales? Will you be comfortable doing face-to-face sales?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Melbourne) in Apr 2019

Interview

They said to bring a notpad to take notes, sit down and listen, write down notes, be interactive, be well presented in smart casual, be well spoken and having a sales background is preferred,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Melbourne) in Mar 2019

Interview

Recruitment scheduled my interview quickly. Email correspondence was swift and straightforward. The interviewer was friendly and relaxed, which made me at ease. I felt the questions he asked had little to do with the role, my personality, skills or strengths. He focused more on what the company does and if it was a role that I would like. Apart from that vague part, I felt the interview was rushed and slightly odd that HR wasn't conducting an interview for best fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Be Interactive

Application

I interviewed at Be Interactive

Interview

Great interviewer talk to you through out the interview. Ask question about previous experience and future goals. Explained how you are going to progress with the company. You will move forward with a second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Melbourne) in Mar 2018

Interview

Easy. Pretty much hire anyone (everyone) that attends the interview. Once you apply online, they give you a phone call the next day to attend an interview. I feel like they just hire anyone, as the job is all about making sales.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Be Interactive

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Be Interactive

Interview

There are 3 interviews before the role is offered. I liked how the 2nd round interview happens from one of the locations so we can actually see what we are supposed to do.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work in Direct Sales? What do you want to learn?
RSS Feed</>Embed