Be Interactive Sales and Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

1 Interview Review

2.0

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Sydney) in August 2020.

Interview

- Had to do short video resume. Received a phone call shortly after I submitted for a video call interview in 2 days.
- Had the video interview. Lasted around 15 minutes and was only asked 2-3 questions about selling, and career goals. I was told to come to the office the next week for 2 hours. Felt a bit too good to be true...
- Looking at other Glassdoor reviews, I was skeptical about the company being a door-to-door sales company, but I still went to the office being as open-minded as possible.
- When I went to the office, we were given a 1-2 hour lecture on their company and how to do raffle ticket selling. We were given the printed slides to take notes as well. They were quite open with what they do. They placed a lot of emphasis on how you can progress to management roles within 6-12 months which is why they like to ask you about your goals.
- After finding out it was raffle ticket selling, I just stayed to learn more about selling. Very interesting!
- Overall, I think it was pretty positive experience... besides the fact that they could have advertised the job as a sales position, not a marketing internship. In terms of efficiency, they could just send a detailed job description instead of spending 2 hours to sell the job to you....? I think if you like selling on the street and working on commission, you would be the perfect fit! It just wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• What would make you successful in a customer facing role?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.