Bell Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Bell Canada Interview Questions

Interviews at Bell Canada

2.8

Application Architect Interview

Interview

I got an invite for a video interview. There were 5 questions. 2 of them had 45 seconds to read the question and 2:30 minutes to respond and the other 3 had 30 seconds to read the question and 2 minutes to respond.

Interview Questions

• You have applied for the role of application architect. Tell us why do you think you are suitable for this role?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you reached out to your colleague/lead for help? How much time did you take before calling out for help?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you solved a problem in an innovative way.   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have with SAFe train? Tell us about your experience to work in a tight deadline and highly dynamic project.   Answer Question
    • How would you describe your personality?   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Applied using the internal portal.First Interview with HR, confirming basic information. 2nd Interview with hiring manager focusing on leadership and technical skills. Friendly and Motivating Interview. Lasted for 45 to 60mins

Interview Questions

• Situational question based on Engineering and Sales? Conflict Resolution, Managing Interests and Prioritization   Answer Question

Bell B I Grad Program Interview

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2015.

Interview

Online interview if you make it through it will be an on campus interview, the last step is a interview on site relating to a excel test and case study and presenting it in front of a panel. process took about a month did not hear anything back. However, received an automatic email from the career zone saying the position has been filled a month later.....

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for bell   6 Answers

IT Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

It was On-demand video interview process. It was consist of five questions over all. Tell me about yourself. It included common questions about your education, your experience as well as situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• The very first question was this: Tell me about yourself (education, experience and extra curricular)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

First got a video questionnaire, 5 questions, can use the trial for practice for many times. Questions are general, not technical. I suppose the questions are the same for all internship positions.

Bell Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

i applied this program a week ago, and i got a video assessment to be completed. which was a pre recorded and easy Behavioral questions and waiting for the next round of interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about Yourself?
      Let us know the Recent skill that you learnt in the recent times ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

video interview, got an email to do a video interview online. It took around 15 minutes to finish the interview. There are 30 seconds to read the question and 1.5min to answer.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Interview with Hiring manager and then a 2 hour long technical interview (pair coding) with technical team consisting of 3 data scientists. They asked questions on SQL and python coding.

Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

It was fairly simple. The online process asked bunch of questions (five). If you are in montreal, one the questions would be in french so be read for that if your french is not very good. Most of the questions were "behavioural" questions.

Summer Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

after submitting the application, I received an email asking me to complete a video interview via TTI within 48 hrs. The questions in the interview are focuses on behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.