Bentley Systems Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Bentley Systems

1 Interview Review

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bentley Systems (Brisbane) in July 2010.

Interview

Applied via Seek.com, Head hunter contacted me, briefed me, had phone interview with employer, flew me to Brisbane for a 1 on 1 and meet the team. Went well, environment felt awesome, team seems friendly, competent, with a great team spirit. Was excited. Head hunter met me afterwards and gave me feedback.

Interview Questions

• What was your salary expectation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The felt that I owed them since I had been flown to HQ, and were not really open to negotiation on any part of the package. However I had set a salary expectation which was high-end but I was worth it so I took the offer and we started on a good foot. Advice - set your sights high and get offers in writing, especially where a US company is concerned and they talk bonuses and OTE. Almost everyone I worked with felt they had been mislead with respect to their packages. Get terms on email or txt if you can't get them in actual writing and beware on large and onerous contracts with unenforceable and prejudicial terms.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.