Berkshire Hathaway Interview Questions

Updated 21 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 119 of over 119 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Berkshire Hathaway

Berkshire Hathaway

Application

I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway

Interview

They have you complete two assessments beforehand. The first is a timed, 8-minute assessment consisting of basic math, word association, and logic questions. The second is a personality assessment that is not timed.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for this company?
    Answer Question

Berkshire Hathaway

Application

I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway

Interview

phone interview followed up by in person meeting, all of my questions were answered. They seem to have good resources for new salespersons. They hire as independent contractors, no benefits but good commission.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway (Roswell, GA)

Interview

Applied through College recruiting office; went through 2 rounds of interviews, first was virtual and second interview was in person. (All employees must work in person. ) Group interview for the second interview. Make sure to have a strong portfolio and be able to explain rationale behind examples.

Interview Questions
  • How would you find a solution to [specific problem for the team]?

Berkshire Hathaway

Application

I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway

Interview

Slow process overall. Friendly panel interview. Pretty dumpy building. Looking to move soon to Novi. Technology seemed outdated. Hopefully going to upgrade during the move. I don't think they knew what they were looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Berkshire Hathaway

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway

Interview

Applied online, was given a Wonderlic assessment to complete. Had a phone interview with the recruiter. She asked some questions about myself and my experiences. Went on to ask situational and behavioral questions along with giving me more details about the job and company itself. Said the next step of the process would be to forward my information and assessment results to the hiring team and, if selected to move forward, would be contacted for a video interview. I received a rejection email the very next morning, saying that they would not be moving forward with my application. Oh well. Wasn't my time, I guess.

Interview Questions
  • -What makes you a good fit for this job? -How would you handle a difficult customer?

Berkshire Hathaway

Application

I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway

Interview

First I had a quick phone interview, then the managing broker invited me into the office for a formal interview. During that time I spent about 30 minutes chatting with the broker, who called me "cute" multiple times throughout the interview... needless to say I did NOT accept the job. Creepy!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Berkshire Hathaway

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway

Interview

It was not a hard interview. I had a phone screening with HR. Then a virtual interview with the manager and a person on her team. It lasted about 45 minutes. I was told within a week if I got the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Berkshire Hathaway

Application

I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway

Interview

the interview process was very normal, and expected, just asked general questions. But I had an issue because when I showed up they had someone else's resume out when I came in to interview. Then said they didn't even have mine printed out for some reason. They said I would hear back from them about the internship either way, and I never heard anything back, even after a few follow-up emails.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway (Washington, DC) in Dec 2020

Interview

1hr long interview answering normal behavioral and situational-based questions. Small organization, that is just starting to hire for IT positions. New incoming CIO would like for someone to take the load off of the CIO; as the CIO is acting in the IT Manager role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Berkshire Hathaway

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway

Interview

I first had a short phone screening then I was sent some testing on basic skills. After that I had a interview with testing as well. The whole process was a month in a half. I wasn't hired though.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 119 Interviews