Bluestone.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Bluestone.com

2.3

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bluestone.com (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

Whole interview process was divided into two parts.1st was an written process which consisted of 5-6 coding questions based on Data structure. I had written all codes properly yet the interviewer chose another candidate with referral. Very biased recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• 5-6 coding questions based on Data structure   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bluestone.com (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

I had applied on LinkedIn for software engineering internship, 6 months. They called for the interview at their office in Bangalore and given a written coding test. After clearing, there was a technical round, asked about SQL and oops concepts in depth

Interview Questions

• Why do we need polymorphism?   1 Answer

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluestone.com.

Interview

I got call through some consultancy. First round was a telephonic interview. Some girl took interview (Forgot the name). She was not very friendly and looks like she was not in good mood. She started asking multithreading I told her that I don't know much about multithreading. But she still said ok but multithreading is very important for us. and she started asking some very basic questions. She asked about how hashCode works and what is use of hashCode then she asked about hash collision. I answered all these questions as they were very basic questions. After around 15 min she said the list of questions what she had is finished.
    Then, She asked what is your current salary and said i will give feedback to my recruiter they will tell you about status. Then 2 days after i called recruiter so he said that i have got a feedback that your technical capabilities are not sufficient enough to proceed.

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bluestone.com (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Don't waste your time here! Absurd or obsolete written test followed by technical discussion.
    The written test is ridiculous, yes it is. It expect that, you would have memoized each and every java api. If you are from c++/scala or non Java background don't have give a thought.
    Test doesn't bother about space or time complexity but if you could match the levels of existing morons.

Interview Questions

• Honest advice avoid this company as much as you can, it has a very sub standard interview process.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bluestone.com (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Worst Interview process. Each interview round is more than an hour. Total process takes 5-6 hour.

1) Written test 15 android questions, 5 java questions
    2) Technical round based on data-structure, java, android
    3) Technical round based on design pattern, java
    4) Architecture round

At the end HR will say that the Mobility Head is busy in another meeting, they will contact you for further interviews

Interview Questions

• 1) Find circle in queue
      2) Hashmap implementation
      3) Sorting algorithm
      4) Linkedlist question to reverse
      5) All design pattern questions by an anti-design pattern lover
      6) Design architecture which will support all ecommerce application including Bluestone. Support UI changes and modifications without changing code. Fit the above application design into News application without much change. Handle ui synchronization, push notification, server client synchronization   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at Bluestone.com (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

First was written where they have asked some elementary core java programs output
    Written exam programs : remove duplicates from given array using java inbuilt functions. Producer Consumer problem. One was on sql

Face to Face:
    sort array having all 0, 1
    sort array having 0, 1, 2
    write class diagram for the products module of the site like flipkart
    find middle element in linked list
    write program to find index of given element in sorted array-binary search

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bluestone.com (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth and well organised. I had 3 rounds, 1st round was 45-50 minutes written test with 10-12 question on java and 1-2 question on sql. 2nd and 3rd was F2F technical discussion on core java, exceptions, collections, multithreading, design pattern, writing pseudo code, algorithmic questions. Recommended books like Effective Java second edition by Joshua Bloch and Java concurrency

Interview Questions

• Good data structure questions based on resume.
      Graph questions regarding level order traversal of a graph.
      Design patterns.
      Binary tree basics.
      Hashmap, string , Colections, Threads etc
      SQL to query first 3 rows from DB.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bluestone.com (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

2 people took 2 rounds of interview, people were working on Saturday, Environment was chill and cool. Interviewers seems like they didn't wont to take interview, may be due to Saturday or it was 2 pm in afternoon. No in depth discussion happened, neither work explained, just I came to know that it was Hibernate and Spring technology they want to use and hire some one with that experience only.I didn't had Hibernate n Spring Exposure.

Interview Questions

• Two Code :
      Q.1 Sort stack in place.
      Q.2 Recursively reverse Linked List
      Round 1 :

Q.1 : Explain and discussion on both Codes, especially on sorting stack.
      Q.2 : Loop in Lined List, why Incrementing fast pointer as thrice may not work :
      Q.3 : Find Nearest Minimum number in left side in O(n) :
      Q.4 : Puzzle for 4abcd=dcba, solve a,b,c,d values :
      Q.5 : Left view of Binary Tree, and how to solve issue when two branches intersect etc.
      Q.6 : Difference of code for finding minimum value in
      a. sorted rotated array
      b. merged array from two sorted arrays.

Q.7 : Present work, issues solved in backend and forntend in details.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bluestone.com (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

I through 2 rounds of face to face Interview. 1st round of Interview questions where good. He asked me 3 questions on Data Structure and algorithm. I answered every question. 2nd round was more on java and basic Data Structure, which I was able to answer each of them.
    Then to my surprise HR told me that they will call me back, but they never called me. Even if I am disqualified they can at least drop me a mail. Very bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Simple question on linked list(Hare and tortoise) like find mid or find the loop and remove the loop? And write the code.   1 Answer
    • Given an array of integers, replace every number with the nearest number smaller than the number.
      3 8 6 5 9 10 4 should become -1 3 3 3 5 9 3   1 Answer
    • Rest questions where on Java, like singleton write it
      Threading
      Interface, Inheritance and its application and understanding
      Static member of a class and their use and understanding etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.