Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Boeing

2,051 Interview Reviews

2.8

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Boeing interviews are the standard- Describe the situation, your actions to the situation & the results. You just need to master the 3 steps & you are set. The interviews are usually with 3 employees- usually 2 managers & 1 employee - each taking turns asking you questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to use analytical skills to solve a problem?   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

It followed the STAR method, situational based questions. I had a phone interview first, it was pretty quick and general. The final interview was in-person and was with a panel of 4-5 people.

Interview Questions

• Structured Interview - STAR Method - Just know the job description and apply your work experience. I can't disclose any further.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Standard star behavioral questions. No coding or white board. They ask about your work experience and projects you have done. They are mainly just trying to see if you are a good fit for the role and will ask you about how you approach problems.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked with a difficult employee.   Answer Question

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted by a recruiter about 15 days later to set up a phone interview. Had a phone interview with two managers. Fairly simple interview. Answers were to be given in the PAR format. My best advice would be just to remain calm and share your real world experience that’s applicable to the questions.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Involved a standard behavioral interview with 5-6 questions about our experiences. They were not super stringent because this was the high school intern program, but they were definitely looking for someone with initiative and experience with engineering/ programming.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. How have your experiences led you to your interest in this job?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Submitted on-line application and contacted by HR for a phone interview. I was offered a job 2 months after my interview. All standardized hiring process. Very objective competency-based hiring process.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

My phone interview was supposed to take an hour and it was about 30 minutes or less. The manager did not give me the impression that they were interested in me, but I did get a call later in the day to let me know they had extended an offer to me. I had applied for one position, but the manager said she had a different position for me in mind.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever supported or worked employees that were not on the same time zone?   1 Answer

Interview

I had a phone interview and then an in person interview a couple weeks later. The in person meeting was with 2 managers. I arrived early and they actually started my interview 20 min early.

Interview Questions

• All STAR format questions. “Tell us about a time when...”   Answer Question

Interview

One single behavioral interview with HR. They asked relatively high level questions. My interview was with 3 people from various locations, on a college campus. Overall, a relatively easy interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Was simple enough. First interview is traditional HR interview and the second is with a department manager. They make the process applicable to people that have or don't have internship experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you had to deliver bad news to your manager or team.   1 Answer
    • Describe an experience where you utilized ____ (software) to fulfill your job.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.