Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Boeing

2,117 Interview Reviews

2.8

EHAI Program Interview

Interview

Very straight forward, job offer sent within a couple of weeks. Very little technical questions, mostly behavioral. Entire process was preference based on location and job type out of a big list.

Business Development Interview

Interview

Easy, quick, asked about previous selling experience and goals/targets achieved in the past. Asked me to do a product presentation about a product of my choice. Received updates throughout the process and felt that the entire process was very professional with excellent communication

Interview Questions

• asked about previous selling experience and goals/targets achieved in the past. Asked me to do a product presentation.   Answer Question

General Position Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Single panel interview on campus. Duration of approximately 30 minutes. Mostly discussion of background and behavioral based questions. Provided an offer for general position same week on campus, followed by matching event in Seattle.

Interview Questions

• 1. Go through educational background
      2. Standard behavioral/situational questions   Answer Question

Interview

Two interviews back to back, one hour each, very long placement process (took several months) finalized by regular meetings with manager before starting the internship. Following start, strong program designed to impart both historical knowledge of the company, and technical skills (excel, pptx).

Interview Questions

• Very easy, basic technical finance questions (NPV etc) as well as basic behavioral questions (Why Boeing)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Interviewed by a recruiter and a software engineer. Asked me about projects, and then then C++ basics. Not really any technical questions. The engineer was a bit disparaging, but what are you gonna do.

Space Vehicle Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Set questions were made before and the interview was very strict and robotic. I wish it was more personable. The interviewers also muted their mics so the interview wasn't a conversation. They were very focused on the STAR format.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time you worked on the testing of a project, what was the situation, what actions did you take, and what were the results?   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Interview

I had an EAHI Panel Interview for the program
    1 hour, 3 different engineers with various backgrounds
    STAR Questions
    Got decision in 24 hours and I got to go through a matching process

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Elaborate about your resume   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Boeing in November 2020.

Interview

Conference application process minimizes the pool of applicants. After a couple of weeks after the interview, they let you know if an offer is made. The interview itself is oddly structured and they score your answers in a standardized fashion.

Interview Questions

• Generic non-technical questions that focus on your resume and STAR responses.   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Very fast turn around time, recruiter called and scheduled the interview with your direct manager, within a week I heard back from them. The interview was very easy as well

Interview Questions

• STAR Based questions. Look up generic STAR interview questions and you'll be good   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied and received an interview a couple months later. It was a behavioral interview with no technical questions. They follow the S.T.A.R pattern of questioning (Situation, Task, Action, Result) so just be sure to focus on that.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.