Boston Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Boston Consulting Group

1,851 Interview Reviews

3.7

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

Interview process is organized, but very intense. I had a total of 6 video interviews, 1 hour each. At the end of all the interviews, recruiter never bothered to follow up. Sent numerous emails, received no response.

Consultant Interview

Interview

virtual interview given with case studies. Went well case studies were interesting and interviewers very nice. Questions required some thinking and preparation .Make sure to also prepare soft skills too

Bridge to BCG Interview

Interview

It was an one-way video interview with three questions, each question had unlimited thinking time and gave you two to three minutes to answer it. All are common behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Why considering management consulting   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

five interviews. first was a phone call, then two virtual interviews, then two in person interviews. all went fine. after my last interview they never got back to me, even after reaching out to the recruiter. I thought that was rude.

Bridge to BCG Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

one-way online video interview, with 3 behavioral questions, unlimited preparation time as long as you log-in to the system and stay online. Only have 1 time to re-record for each of the 3 questions.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

First round on campus; second round on site with 2 cases with partner-level people at the firm. Looking for structure and correct answers to the case. Second round is more challenging than the first and usually requires some sort of trick to unlock the case

Interview Questions

• Ask you to solve cases and some behaviorals   1 Answer

GFL Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

2 rounds, one with 2 other interviewees. One at office you're applying to.

First was in a group of 3 and the interviewer (Program Manager). 2nd was with Partners. Made the 2nd but didn't get an offer. (Reason -- not enough case study prep, a few answers were inconcise)

Summer Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process is straightforward, master business cases and you'll succeed. There are plenty of free ones online to aid your practice. I read and memorized Case In Point and it helps provide a useful beginning framework for thinking about things, although you shouldn't just repeat the canned responses from the book

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Overall the hiring process was great until my final interview with the partner. He really didn't give me a lot of opportunity to demonstrate my skills and I feel like his questions were really out of left field. All my other interviews were extremely positive so my feeling is that his impression had a significant impact on the result of the interview.

The notification after the interview wasn't great. The recruiter called me in a rush to tell me I wasn't being extended an offer and was clearly in a hurry to get off the phone, even when I tried to ask about feedback. It took her a while to get back to me, but we had a fairly constructive conversation over a month after my final interview about how I could improve. Overall, I appreciate her time but it would've been helpful earlier on so I wasn't so far removed from the experience.

All in all, a good interview process and they do a lot to make you comfortable and the people are incredibly nice. Just be prepared for it to not go exactly as you expect, especially with the partners.

Interview Questions

• How should this company respond to their competitor's pricing change?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

initial phone interview followed by first round - two interviews back to back in the office, interviewee leading heavy cases, did not get fit questions on impact or leadership so was surprised

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.