Bowdoin College Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Bowdoin College Interview Questions

Interviews at Bowdoin College

2.3

Student Manager Interview

Interview

In person, we talked about my experience working in service industry. Asked why I wanted to join the staff and what I might find difficult. It was done in the higher up’s office and it was just a casual conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at the cafe?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bowdoin College.

Interview

I didn't have to interview at all. I simply filled out a form before coming to college as a first-year,. The form was part of the first year placement program where first-years were randomly placed into jobs so they didn't have to apply or interview.

VAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brunswick, ME (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bowdoin College (Brunswick, ME (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I was invited to visit the campus. I gave a job talk and met with all faculties in the Department and also had causal dinner with some faculties in Search Committee

Interview Questions

• What specific projects can you do in lab courses with college students?   Answer Question

Library Assistant Interview

Interview

Very brief interview with library management. It took less than five minutes. Basically was a quick chat about my intentions and then we discussed available open shifts and my schedule, as well as set up a time for brief training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What is your schedule like?   Answer Question

Senior Interviewer Interview

Interview

Fairly straightforward, asks why you would be a good fit to be an interviewer and how your unique experience/background would help vet incoming students to be part of the Bowdoin community.

Associate Director of Career Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brunswick, ME (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bowdoin College (Brunswick, ME (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Phone screen. Then full day of interviews with staff in the Career Services center and students. Behavioral interview questions directly related to advising students on career, and my experience in the industries that I would be advising in.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in advising students? Tell me about a time when you've had to mentor students that are college age?   Answer Question

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brunswick, ME (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bowdoin College (Brunswick, ME (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a very casual atmosphere. The questions were mostly straight forward and related to soft skills. The interviewer was very friendly and made me feel at ease. Overall, a great experience.

Casual Substitute Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brunswick, ME (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bowdoin College (Brunswick, ME (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process is a bit arduous for the position I desire but as an employee of Bowdoin College, everyone goes through the entire process. In-depth application, phone interview, in person interview, background check, physical, CPR/FA, transcript, immunization record

Library Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bowdoin College.

Interview

I got called in for an interview a little under one week after submitting my application online. The interview process was brief and consisted a little over three simple, straightforward questions.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bowdoin College.

Interview

The interview process was a lengthy one. It began with multiple phone interviews before a face to face interview with various staff members. All staff members were easy to talk to, professional and friendly. In total it was about a 2 month process from beginning to end.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous work experience prepare you for this position?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.