British American Tobacco Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

British American Tobacco Interview Questions

Updated 25 May 2018

3.2

Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Online testing, phone interview, interview, I am still waiting for response in regardence of the next cycle of interviews, they are professional but it takes to long the whole process is lasting up to now a month. B

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Structured with alot of probing, the Hiring Manager did not ask much technical questions as they probe more on what you explained through your work experience. The Hiring Managers are well versed with their business and sell very well on their job opportunities and career development

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your weakness, strength, achievements   1 Answer

Logistic Coordinator Interview

Interview

There is was two part individual and team interview. On the individual part you should've take a test and also do an interview with the managements. Then on the team, there is was scenario / a case that the team needed to discuss about and come up with a recommendations and present the case.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco in March 2012.

Interview

1.Phoe interview
    2. Assessment for resolve in team and individually
    3.. You have to present your own solution, they are gonna make questions to know how you react to certain situations - This related with sales and marketing
    4. The case was no related with cigarettes, it was actually about candies.

Interview Questions

• Experiences in sales
      Expectations   2 Answers

Accounts Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at British American Tobacco in July 2009.

Interview

Post job advertisment in the local dailies, contact for interview, provide refreshments, iice breakers and aptitude tests. Friendly, receptive interviewers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Benefits and salsries are comprtitive and attractive: there isn't much to negotiate.

Global Graduate Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British American Tobacco.

Interview

I applied online. They soon contacted me via e-mail to schedule an pre-interview first to explain the the program, then schedule an official interview. I didn't make it to the next step but the HR people were very friendly.

GGP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British American Tobacco.

Interview

Phone screening with regional HR and interview round (also through phone since the company's wifi seemed to have a problem). Before the phone screening, I didn't hear from them for 3 weeks, later I got my way to find out that the HR regional who was located in another country missed my application. He was then reminded of my situation and then called me the day after. The phone round was quite nice and basic. After that, the interview round was quite enjoyable, my interviewers were 1 HR person and 1 marketing person from Hong Kong. The marketing woman was very nice, built rapport quickly, asked me interesting questions and interacted with me rather than just asking. But honestly, the process for my experience stretched too long. At the moment, I am still waiting for my AC round.

Interview Questions

• questions about personalities & 2 questions about campaign big idea for a happening event round me.   Answer Question

Global Graduate Program - Marketing Interview

Interview

Started with phone screen, then received invite for assessment centre 1-2 weeks later. They use Malaysian Contractors and ask u questions about your background. Assessment centre was case competition style

Global Graduate Program In Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in May 2018.

Interview

Spent days writing a cover letter and adjusting my CV, only to find out that the initial screening was an online screening. You just upload your CV and cover letter to the online database, and then it is formatted. Immediately received an e-mail saying that they had ‘reviewed my application’ and would like to invite me to fill out an online ‘culture questionnaire’. Prior to this, I spent hours looking into the values and culture of BAT, since it was suggested in the beginning of the questionnaire that I did this. The questionnaire was about ranking different statements according to what was most important to you in a work context. I found myself trying to figure out what answers they wanted me to give, due to the implicit suggestion in the beginning of the test. I found the whole questionnaire to be very basic and weird, and almost a bit pseudoscientific. Upon finishing it, I didn’t hear from them for a week, until finally I received an automatic e-mail response on a bank holiday, saying that they wouldn’t take my application further.

Interview Questions

• What is most important to you and what is least important to you in a work context?   Answer Question

Executive Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (London, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied through an online advert, a culture assessment was sent almost immediately, I passed and cognitive assessment containing psychological maths and English test which I also passed. I was contacted by a lovely lady from Romania to ask for my availability for a phone interview, I did the phone interview and was told that if i was successful, I'll be called for a face to face.... I got invited 3 days after, and went for the interview which lasted almost an hour with 2 lovely people. It was more of a chat than interview. It's been almost 2 weeks and I'm yet to hear back.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.