British American Tobacco Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

British American Tobacco Interview Questions

Updated 20 Oct 2018

3.2

Accounts Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at British American Tobacco in July 2009.

Interview

Post job advertisment in the local dailies, contact for interview, provide refreshments, iice breakers and aptitude tests. Friendly, receptive interviewers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Benefits and salsries are comprtitive and attractive: there isn't much to negotiate.

Logistic Coordinator Interview

Interview

There is was two part individual and team interview. On the individual part you should've take a test and also do an interview with the managements. Then on the team, there is was scenario / a case that the team needed to discuss about and come up with a recommendations and present the case.

Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Online testing, phone interview, interview, I am still waiting for response in regardence of the next cycle of interviews, they are professional but it takes to long the whole process is lasting up to now a month. B

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Structured with alot of probing, the Hiring Manager did not ask much technical questions as they probe more on what you explained through your work experience. The Hiring Managers are well versed with their business and sell very well on their job opportunities and career development

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your weakness, strength, achievements   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco in March 2012.

Interview

1.Phoe interview
    2. Assessment for resolve in team and individually
    3.. You have to present your own solution, they are gonna make questions to know how you react to certain situations - This related with sales and marketing
    4. The case was no related with cigarettes, it was actually about candies.

Interview Questions

• Experiences in sales
      Expectations   3 Answers

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco in October 2017.

Interview

PHONE INTERVIEW - with HR - general questions about experience, studies and why your are prepared for the role
    MANAGER INTERVIEW - Line Manager - specific questions about the job description, hours, salary, skills needed, expectations
    ASSESMENT CENTER - 3 + candidates, case study where you have to present and explain your solutions, excel test

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I had the culture questionnaire and failed. It was about the company's culture and how the applicant fits in it. Not sure of which were the right answers. I received the answer immediately.

Planner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco.

Interview

I was hired thru a headhunter. Initial interview was with HR and hiring manager. 2nd interview was a panel interview with the HR director, the Head of function, and hiring manager.
    IQ exam and role playing were also given.

Interview Questions

• The challenging part of the interview was the role playing. A business scenario was provided and you have to deliver on what you can do under the circumstances.   1 Answer

Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Three online tests on maths and verbal reasoning. Telephone interview and then an all day assessment followed by an interview. A long process which is used for all positions not specifically designed for the legal profession.

Interview Questions

• What is most important in terms of job satisfaction for you.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at British American Tobacco in May 2010.

Interview

Very well organised application process. Extremely professional. Flew everyone out for the assessment centre where we took part in a number of exercises. You don't have to smoke to impress any of the employers so if u dont smoke, then please dont if you're just looking to impress the assessors.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel working for a tobacco company?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.