Bruegger's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Bruegger's Interview Questions

Updated 29 May 2018

1.9

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bruegger's.

Interview

It was quick at first I thought I wouldn't get the job but they hire quick give great hours. Although it is early morning you get used to it because you get off in the afternoon and still have the rest of your day!!

Team Member Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bruegger's.

Interview

I applied online and received a call about 3 days later to come in for an interview. I completed the first interview and was told that I need to attend a second interview. Both interviews were not too difficult. They were quick situational (what would you do if...) questions and some basic information like availability and such. I thought I did alright for both of the meetings and they even discussed training with me, so I was in. After the interviews, I was told that I will get an email soon within the same week. In the email, they told me that they are soon shutting down the location that I applied for the following year. I called them and they asked me if I was willing to relocate.

Interview Questions

• Super basic questions like tell me about yourself, why Brueggers and other situational questions. One of them was quite silly because they asked me which superhero I would like to be.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bruegger's (Raleigh, NC (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was hired right on the spot. Company sucks so I only stayed for a month, but the pay was good. Interview was extremely easy even though it was my first one

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bruegger's (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

We Talked about my resume, my previous experience and the company . They Asked about my managerial experience, if I was able to work early
    Morning hours, and what salary I was requiring

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bruegger's.

Interview

Easy and expectations were set before starting. Very professional. Easy place to work and the management was very nice and helpful to me as a new employee. Would for sure recommend! Bagels are yummy too

Interview Questions

• What is your work history and what sets you apart from the other candidates applying for this position.   Answer Question

Counter Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bruegger's (Des Moines, IA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

I submitted an application online and was called the next day to interview. I interviewed the following day and it was very easy. A simple question of tell us about yourself and I was offered a job.

Shift Manager/Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bruegger's (Cleveland, OH (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online through the Bruegger's website. Applied for multiple positions. Received a call the next day to set up an in-person interview with the manager. Got hired on spot.

Brand Standards Assessment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bruegger's (Hartford, CT (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with Vice President of Brand Excellence and Training. The interview was cordial and professional. I was allowed to respond to questions as well as ask them. The recruiter followed up with me in a timely manner. I was provided a time when the interview would occur which gave me time to both prepare the responses I would have for questions as well as prepare a list of questions I wanted to ask, if time was provided.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bettendorf, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bruegger's (Bettendorf, IA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Recieved a phone call and had a short interview with the human resources manager, and was offered the job shortly after. The hiring process was very fast and had time to put in my two weeks at previous job.

Interview Questions

• Would you say you're good with customers?   1 Answer

Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bruegger's (Albany, NY (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Not hard, very laid back. Was a very simple and easy process. Went in and talked for a little bit. Was later offered the job over the phone. Very negotiable and understanding of all needs.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.