Bruegger's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 12 Dec 2018

1.9

Sort:

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bruegger's.

Interview

It was quick at first I thought I wouldn't get the job but they hire quick give great hours. Although it is early morning you get used to it because you get off in the afternoon and still have the rest of your day!!

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bruegger's (Columbia, SC (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

I sent my resume to the manager and I was then contacted for a one-on-one interview with the manager of the store. I heard back a couple of days later that I was hired.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bruegger's (Denver, CO (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

It was a quick process for me, since they had just experienced a switch of franchise owners and had laid off 80% of the old staff. I walked in for an application, filled it out, interviewed the next day, and started work 2 days later. I interviewed with the manager, Travis.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

All new hires start at minimum wage.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Met up with them at counter, talked for 20 minutes. Asked about previous jobs and if I'm in school. Asked if I was friendly and how I would deal with certain situations. Asked if early mornings were okay and what times of the week I was avaialbe. Gave starting salary and how many hours I should expect.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bruegger's (Brentwood, TN (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Filled out application and interviewed with the General Manager. Very simple process. I had an orientation after that and some one on one training. The entire experience was probably one of the best I've had.

Interview Questions

• Not really any surprises. The interview was pretty simple and pleasant. Just stay positive and upbeat!   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bruegger's (Stamford, CT (US)).

Interview

Interview was basic questions about past experience. Was asked to be shift supervisor, but initially declined. Hired within a few days of interviewing. Interviewing manager was attentive to the flexibility i needed while attending school

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bruegger's (Beachwood, OH (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

the manager was rude and wasn't paying attention to to anything I was saying, he was looking away and i can tell he was not interested from the start. a complete waste of my time

Interview Questions

• give me examples of this and that.. ect. why do you want to work for us?   2 Answers

Bagel Cutter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bruegger's (Weston, MA (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

Interviewing process happened right when I submitted my application. The interview was fast, I was asked my strengths and weaknesses, why I would be good for the job and whether I work well with people. The most important thing they wanted in an employee was someone who smiled a lot!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Bagel Cutter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bruegger's (New York, NY (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

went smoothly, great peolpe, good communication, good questions, everyone was personable, felt comfortable, no quizzes, didnt have any hard questions that i could not answer completely correct, it was a good experience and would definitely reccomend to work here, friendly environment with good people,

Interview Questions

• what is your food experience   1 Answer

Baker Interview

Interview

Good people, great bagels

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.