CDK Global Account Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Account Advocate Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

2.9

Account Advocate Interview

Interview

After applying for the position, I was contacted by the recruiter to do a phone interview. The phone interview took approximately 15 minutes and covered basic questions such as my salary requirements and knowledge of the position and company. After this I was sent an email to take a personality assessment that took approximately an hour to complete. It included statements such as "I am happy when...." and I had to agree or disagree. Approximately a week after completing the assessment, I was scheduled for an in-person interview. It was two hours long and I met with 4 different managers. We discussed the position in more detail and they asked me situational questions to get an understanding of how I would handle things. A few days after the interview I was called by the recruiter and offered the position based on a background check. I was advised to not put in my notice yet as if the background check didn't clear then I would not have the position. The background check took an additional 2 weeks and once completed I was notified I had the position.

Interview Questions

• The questions were the typical interview questions, nothing difficult or unexpected if you are prepared.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Account Advocate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

Once I applied for the position I received a phone call to schedule a phone interview. Once that was completed the second step was to complete an online assessment which went over personality traits and come basic math comprehension. The last step was to come into the Seattle office and have a 2 round interview where each round I met with two account advocate managers and was asked about my prior experiences. The culture was the first thing I noticed here at the office. Everyone seemed really excited to be here and the dress in the office is very casual and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• I have had a lot of qualified people I referred to this position not make it past the online assessment which is hard to believe.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They didn't seem to want to negotiate and told me what the starting salary was.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

First had a scheduled phone interview with the recruiter. They were obviously just making sure I could communicate well over the phone. They then set me up with a 2-hour interview which was broken into two parts. First hour with two Team managers, and a second hour with two more Team Managers. Most of their questions had to do with how you work with internal and external clients and how you communicate with them. They are looking for real-life situations and experiences you have had and how you handled them. They do not want to hear what you "would" do. They want to know what you "have" done.

Negotiation

There wasn't much of one. They made me an offer that I liked and I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

Lengthy and detailed. Many steps.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A phone call.

Account Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global (Detroit, MI (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

The process took a whlie (a month or 2 from start to finish) First a phone interview, then we did an online test (took an hour) then an in-person interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me more than I asked

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Typical corporate interview process.

Interview Questions

• Negotiate a large starting salary - promotions are based on percentages.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process was kinda lengthy. From the time I applied for the position to my start date was 3 months. I got my first phone interview 6 weeks after I applied, then it was another 6 weeks until my start date. I would have liked to see a quick leader time between each of these interview steps. Once I had the phone inter and in-person interview, these were very quick. I believe they were within a week and was offered the position within a week after my in-person interview.

The phone interview was very informational and making sure it was a good fit for me and the company. The in-person interview was a little intimidating because you meet with 4 managers. But after my in-person interview, I knew Cobalt was going to be a great career fit.

Interview Questions

• The skills test. It took much longer than the recruiter said it would. It was like taking the SATs again.   Answer Question

Account Advocate Interview

Interview

I wanted to submit information in another area and was requested to add additional information that I am not prepared to present since I have been with the company for awhile. I do not wish to publish incorrect information so I would prefer to not place information regarding the hiring and interview process

Negotiation

pretty one sided

Account Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CDK Global (Detroit, MI (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Had phone screen then in person interview. They asked basic interview questions.Interview wasn't hard if you know what you have done in the past. There really wasnt any question that they asked that was difficult or unexpected. All the questions they asked me I had answers to.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview questions are all situational. "tell me about a time when..." The recruiters will take weeks to get back to you. I think my turn around time from interview to first day at work was 3 months.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.