CDK Global Account Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Account Advocate Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

2.9

Account Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

It took them two months to reach out once I applied. I had a really easy phone interview, and then an in-person interview with two people. If I'm being honest, it seemed like they didn't really care about me from the start of the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Account Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me through a phone call for a phone screen and set up the interview. Interview started late, even though I got there early. Was asked a lot of basic employment and educational history questions. I was very well qualified for the job (which is basic telephone based client care from what I could tell) so they were pretty easy. One interviewer said that had been there for a little over a year and the other less than a year which I found strange as they were supposedly "team leaders". Also stranger, as I walked out I realized I hadn't seen any other men working here and the office was filled with women who all looked like they were in their mid 20's.
    Got a generic email from the recruiter a couple weeks later saying I wasn't really qualified. A day later I saw the same position I had just applied for posted on their site. Guess I didn't fit their ideal employee mold, as I'm not a 20 something blonde...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset customer.   Answer Question

15 Nov 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to interview with CDK for the Account Advocate role. Culturally CDK thrives on a diverse and inclusive environment supporting our clients as well as our employees. To see more of our culture, go to https://www.facebook.com/cdkglobalcareers/
    Always appreciate any additional insights: TalentAcquisition@cdk.com. Thank you for your feedback.

Account Advocate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

I was brought in for an hour long interview in their Detroit office, the interview took about the whole time with and extra 20 minutes for me to ask questions. There were two full-time individuals in the room to interview me. I heard back about a week later with my offer, but didn't have a start date.

Interview Questions

• They gave a lot of scenario questions and asked me to come up with various questions I could ask to follow up.   Answer Question

2 Sep 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback!

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Detroit, MI (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Fairly simple but it depends on who you get in the interview. Pretty General questions and sequence of interviews. Phone screen, then in person, and a series of tests to make sure you fit.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult situations?   1 Answer

16 Feb 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for writing a review about your interview experience with CDK !

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Detroit, MI (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process is not ideal. There are at least 2 people in the room asking questions. If you want multiple people to interview a candidate, it should be done one at a time. Also, the interviewers tend to come off as hostile, if you relax, your protential employee will relax.

Interview Questions

CDK Global Response

17 Feb 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback and have shared your post with the right parties internally. Feedback is very important to CDK as we consistently strive to deliver a phenomenal candidate experience.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Detroit, MI (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Lengthy but worthwhile. Recruiter set me up with a face to face after a phone interview and a face to face before waiting 2 weeks for the response and offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you reset expectations with a client.   1 Answer

6 Oct 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Congratulations on your offer with CDK and we are excited to have you join our team! Thank you for the review.

Account Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (New York, NY (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

personality test/ vocabulary and mathematics. the test was about 1-2 hours long all online. I was told it was personality only, then i later discovered, i had to answer formulas, if that then this, and vocabulary questions.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions based on clients and agency life   1 Answer

Account Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CDK Global (Detroit, MI (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Had phone screen then in person interview. They asked basic interview questions.Interview wasn't hard if you know what you have done in the past. There really wasnt any question that they asked that was difficult or unexpected. All the questions they asked me I had answers to.

Account Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Typical corporate interview process.

Interview Questions

• Negotiate a large starting salary - promotions are based on percentages.   Answer Question

Account Advocate Interview

Interview

I wanted to submit information in another area and was requested to add additional information that I am not prepared to present since I have been with the company for awhile. I do not wish to publish incorrect information so I would prefer to not place information regarding the hiring and interview process

Negotiation

pretty one sided

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.