CDK Global Account Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Account Sales Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

3.3

Account Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Baltimore, MD (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, online application, aptitude test, meeting with Director and Regional VP, Drug Screen, background check, credit check, job history validation. Took about 6 weeks from start to finish.!

Interview Questions

• Q: Why have you had 4 different jobs in the last 10 years?   Answer Question

CDK Global Response

26 May 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write about your interviewing experience with CDK Global! To clarify, CDK Global no longer drug tests and a credit check is not part of our background... More

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Account Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

multiple interviews via phone then in person. Had to travel long distances to interview with the management team. The interviews with HR were good and the Manager interview was ok. They try to rattle you with odd questions or scenarios. Just take a deep breath and answer honestly and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in a situation where a customer tells you they are done with your services?   1 Answer

Negotiation

salary was pretty straightforward for the position. Negotiation wasn't very difficult.

CDK Global Response

28 Sep 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback.

Account Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global (Austin, TX (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

Recruiter gave me lead on job and did phone interview with him. Then I got a phone Interview with the hiring manager, next an In-person Interview with the hiring manager and another manager...then I was flown to Chicago to meet with VP and GM of the region. I was offered the job when I was at the airport heading home from Chicago.

Interview Questions

• Why the Auto industry? What is greatest achievement in sales career thus far?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.