CDK Global Business Solutions Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Business Solutions Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

Business Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CDK Global (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

There were several phone interviews and one face to face interview with one of the implementation managers. Interview involved several situational interview questions mixed in with strength and weakness questions. Overall the interview process is not very difficult. It just takes about a week to complete the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you were faced with a difficult decision at work?   Answer Question

CDK Global Response

9 Sep 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write about your interview experience with CDK and congratulations on your offer!

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Business Solutions Consultant Interview

Interview

I applied for the position online through Indeed and was contacted directly by an internal recruiter. I had a 1 hr phone interview 2 days later and was then told that the hiring manager. He called me less than a week later and agreed to meet me at a Starbucks near my current job rather than requiring me to drive an hour outside of Chicago to their corporate headquarters (the position is work from home with heavy travel). Two days later I had a final phone interview with the director which was a series of behavioral questions which were much more formal than the previous two conversation like interviews. The next day, they made me an offer.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
      Why are you leaving your current job?
      Describe a time when you adapted to adversity   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are open to negotiating up to 6% on salary, I'm not sure about benefits.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.