CDK Global Client Technical Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Client Technical Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

2.5

Client Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

Phone interview, then into a in person interview. It's all really simple, just know what job you're applying for, and make sure you know about it. Make sure you remember stuff from your previous job, skills, examples of things you did, etc.

Interview Questions

• Know Linux, or learn linux before trying to apply. It's all really simple, just know what job you're applying for, and make sure you know about it.   Answer Question

16 Feb 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for expressing your positive interview experience with CDK and wish you all the best in your career at CDK Global!

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Client Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwood, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CDK Global (Norwood, OH (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied by referral, week later did a phone interview. Few days later set up an interview, was interviewed by a Service Support Manager and manager in training and remotely via Webex manger over enterprise department. Went over my application, asked me different scenario questions, how to deal with escalating situations and problem solving. Got a call within 48 hours with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What are 5 things you can do with a brick besides build with it?   1 Answer

25 Aug 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write about your interview experience with CDK. Employee Referrals are a very important piece of our recruitment strategy and we are glad you are a part of the team!

Client Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Salt Lake City, UT (US)).

Interview

The managers that interviewed me were relaxed, yet professional enough to grant me an interview, and I am truly fortunate for the opportunity they gave me. The asked questions about basic networking, printer troubleshooting, remote desktop and Linux familiarity, as well as what I like to do in my spare time.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I fit in with my other jobs, but also basic technical support questions that most call center agents should know.   1 Answer

28 Sep 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to write about your positive interviewing experience with CDK and congrats on the job offer! We are excited to have you join the CDK family in Salt Lake!

Client Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Norwood, OH (US)).

Interview

Standard phone interview. The recruited was very good and thorough. Then a face to face interview with a remote panel. The first red flag was the location and lack of parking. Due to tax breaks from the local municipality which I had read about in the in the local newspaper.The actual interview started about 25 minutes late with typical question on the behavioral side. The female interviewer on the panel of three outside managers was very short and seemed to be playing the enforcer role. She told me the job which I applied for after reading the desired competencies was not an IT job as I had understood it to be. That's when I knew this company was everything the reviews I had read and heard about before the interview. She basically berated me about how the job had nothing to do with IT and explained what the job was again. Which was to support clients with issues related to the operation of hardware and software. Their industry is literally technical support in the information technology world. I can't make this up watch their YouTube videos.

It was a bizarre situation. My advice is if you apply here and get an offer demand top pay.

They were very clear that candidates would be notified if they were given an offer or not. Shockingly(LOL) I have never heard back from them.

I am not the type of person to leave a review but this experience was so bizarre, confusing and sort of insulting that I had to let everyone hear from me.

Interview Questions

• Tell about about time you interviewed me for a job that's requirements to apply were not the hiring criteria. Use specific examples please.   Answer Question
    • Who goes to college part-time while working full-time? Give an example of why anyone would do that?   Answer Question

2 Sep 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

We are sorry to hear about the experience and lack of follow up from your interview. I am disappointed to hear you had less than an optimal experience with our hiring team. Our office location in Norwood does have a free parking garage however our parking garage is under construction at the moment. This review has sparked good conversation on our end to address and mitigate this happening further. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Client Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, MO (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at CDK Global (Cincinnati, MO (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

The worst interview experience I've had so far. I applied online and couple of days later was contacted by the recruiter to schedule a date/time to discuss about the opportunity. The interview went like this..
    Recruiter: Before we start off with the interview, I've a quick question. So are you a resident of the Cincinnati area? I said No (Though I was open for relocation at my own cost).
    Recruiter: Okay for this position we're looking for local candidates only and hence can't go forward with the interview. However, I encourage you to go through our careers site and apply for other positions that interests you. (Me in mind: But why? To waste my time and for you to once again reject me stating a lame reason?)
    The 'Interview' ended there. As a recruiter it is basic sense to look through the application and the resume thoroughly to see if a candidate meets all your requirements before you invite them for an interview. Yes, we're looking for a job but this doesn't mean you can take our time for granted. Please improve your professionalism!

Interview Questions

• Just one question. Are you a resident of the Cincinnati area!?   Answer Question

2 Sep 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, I am disappointed to hear of this experience. Your review has been reviewed by my team and I and has been addressed. I appreciate your honesty and wish you all the best.

Client Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me from my resume posted online. The interview process took about 4 weeks from initial contact to job offer, and another 2 weeks for background check, ect. to come back. The recruiter and the interviewing managers I spoke with were all wonderfully friendly and seemed very excited to speak with me and later to offer me a job.

Interview Questions

CDK Global Response

2 Sep 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're happy to hear that your interview experience was supportive and you are now a CDK employee!

Client Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was time consuming. I was hired as a contingent worker at first. So had to interview with them, then CDK. The interview process at CDK was sloppy. I was supposed to meet with one person, then when I should up they "forgot" about the interview and "stuck" me with someone else.

Interview Questions

CDK Global Response

16 Feb 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review your interview experience with CDK. I am disappointed to hear the hiring manager from CDK forgot about the interview and stuck you with someone else, I agree that is not a great experience. If you would like to discuss further, please reach out to me at TalentAcquisition@cdk.com.

Client Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CDK Global (Detroit, MI (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Referred to recruiter by friend working there already. Fastest hiring process I've ever involved in. I interviewed and later took an assessment and got the call. I was hired in after 2 months on contract.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions about troubleshooting and how to handle customers.   Answer Question

27 Sep 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write about your positive candidate experience with CDK Global!

Client Technical Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hilliard, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hilliard, OH (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was laid back with typical questions you would expect. The panel included three managers. I was provided all questions that would be asked in advance by my staffing agency.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you disagreed with a coworker and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

12 May 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write about your CDK interview experience!

Client Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Detroit, MI (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Step 1: Initial phone screen reviewing your resume and qualifications
    Step 2: They have you fill out a 100 question skills and personality test ranging from logic busters (seed is to tree as baby is to?) to high school math level questions.
    Step 3: A false ceiling of hope is given to you by the recruiter to apply for this position
    Step 4: Wait a week before hearing back from them again to schedule an on-site interview
    Step 4: Waste $15 worth of gas and parking to find their building which is improperly labeled.
    Step 5: You are greeted with a small panel (2 or 3 people) who will drill you on customer service questions.
    Step 6: Kick butt on the interview but be rejected the next day.

This position is not worth your time, money, nor effort to pursue. I STRONGLY advise against applying.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.