CDK Global Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

2.7

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Pune (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

It was a very refined process. There were total of 5 rounds.
1. Technical Round by Team Lead
2. Technical Round by Team Manager
3. Managerial Round by BU Manager.
4. One additional round for me from US Team (Technical + Manager)
5. HR (which is as usual)

Interview Questions

• The technical interview was just to judge the basic knowledge and capabilities rather than digging down to specific questions or area.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

Started 1 written test, with random question related to core Java. Then a coding round followed up by face to face discussion. The code assignment was good and was based around use of design patterns.

Interview Questions

• Obscure quirky questions from Java which are not really used anywhere in real life coding projects are used in written tests which makes it seems like they were downloaded from internet.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

There were 4 rounds of interviews. 1st round was totally focused on Data Structure and Algorithm. Had to write whiteboard code. 2nd round was more on the designing aspect , given a problem statement - solve it using the best design strategies. The last round , supposedly the managerial round was also pretty much technical. All the interviewers seemed to be no nonsense guys and were very clear. I was really impressed with the last interviewer who was the Sr. Director. 4th round was the HR round which was more or less towards salary negotiation.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very focused on the the technology that you have applied for but they would take 2-3 months to come back with an answer and another month to release the offer letter..

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global in March 2015.

Interview

initial phone interview then it will be followed by a 1 on 1.
    if you proceed, you will get another phone interview with the director.
    one more phone and then an offer should be sent soon after.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to handle a client that is really not getting the concept of what you are trying to explain?   Answer Question

CDK Global Response

13 Sep 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write about your interview experience with CDK Global. We are happy you had a swift, good experience and so glad you are part of the team!

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

many rounds...only related to the work i did...2 telephonic, 1 skype, 2 on call , 2 face to face..long process of selection... some technical an some process related.. gauged me as which project i would be more suitable for..

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.